Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,755 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
i remember using this as a teenager and it worked really well, and it still does occasionally work really well, but my tube is old so definitely need to get a new one
I'm 28 and have used this product since high school. Have a stubborn pimple? This treatment dries it up faster and more effectively than any other product I've used.
It's not magic, but what acne product is. Instead of using this for specific blemishes, I'm now using it just on my nose to help reduce blackheads. Should be effective since it has salacylic acid in it. I would recommend people use it for a something similar.
Highly recommend. Affordable. It works great on breakout spots , drys out and is gone overnight. When applying it does burn if the breakout is open , a little bit goes a long way so don't use too much product on one area.
Great price for something that worked for me! I had sime friends who it didn't work as well for, but for me, I saw it alleviate the redness from my acne. Apply it nightly before bed, and a lot of my trouble spots seceded.
This is my go to "zit zapper"! If I have a zit, I glob this product on at night, and the next morning it is practically non-existent! My only dislike about this product is having to wait for it to dry before I go to bed.
I personally think that there are better products out there for this but this one does get the job done. The one upside is that it is available at most any store that sells such products. Also didn’t like the smell of it
This product did a very good job to help get rid of random spots that came up at the worst possible times! It did however dry out my skin. Probably more catered to people who have oiler skin. I would recommend it though!
I live for this stuff! I have been using this as a spot treatment since middle school and I won’t use anything else. This stuff clears your pimple so much faster I would put it on at night and in the morning my pimple was already smaller!
This definitely works to dry up acne. It has a nice packaging but can sometimes leak a little bit. I've used this for a while now and it can be a little harsh for sensitive skin but is very effective. I would buy it again
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos