BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Krystal M.
Moore, OK
This is my go to spot treatment for hormonal acne. I cleanse first with my clean and clear face wash and follow up with this spot treatment every night. By morning there is less redness and inflammation. Plus you can't beat the price for the amount of product!
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
I use this on pimples that come up that look like they can be popped right then. It helps to calm that down, immediately. I have also used these on angry ingrown hairs that help soften the skin and prepare to pluck that sucker out.
Makeia C.
Santa Monica, CA
Always my go to for spot treatment when I see a zit coming my way. I'll apply twice a day for that time and usually clears up pretty quickly. Light, non greasy and easy to keep... takes up little space in a makeup bag
Chelsea R.
Portland, ME
I always have a bottle of this hanging around. It kills those nasty breakouts and even ones that are just starting to come! This is the best crime for people who get the big pimple here and there with minor breakouts.
Kristen T.
Conroe, TX
I will get pop up pimples every once and a while so I like to keep products like this around. This one isn't the quickest, but it does work well. I like the packaging, it convenient and easy to use. I believe I purchased this at Walmart. I have recommended this to my brother and he loves it.
Romina S.
Saratoga, CA
I used this for a few months but my skin is so sensitive, and this product made my face turn red. I bet it works, i have friend that ude this and works pretty good, but if you have sensitive skin, this is not for you.
Grace S.
This is great for the times when a pimple pops up. It kills the pimple in a couple days. It's easy to find, and Great for people who have acne breakouts. It's also small inconvenient for travel. Overall I recommend it
Rachel I.
Layton, UT
I like this product. I think it does a little to help my acne and breakouts. But I definitely noticed that it isn't curing it or working super quickly. A little disappointing. I would have hoped it was more effective.
Ella B.
London
Yes yes I am here today talking about...well...those annoying things that appear on your face without any invite..SPOTS, BLEMISHES, ACNE...whatever u want tocall them...they are a pain whatever the case!

I personally don't suffer from extreme cases but I know that teenagers...adolescent...reactions..whatever the cause I know what it feels like at the worse of times! This can have an affect on self confidence, the way you feel and future damage.

Firstly acne the worst of the worst...it is the occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin; in particular, a condition characterised by red pimples/spots on the face! All different skin types, sensitivity, allergies all have different ways and techniques that can be used while healing and helping the dreaded acne!

The main point I would like to infer is that however you treat the acne...it is the best for your own case...but my one tip for the whole circumference of situations is to stick with your treatment as the good results are normally made with persistence of the product or method!

Hope this gave u something to work off and maybe generate some ideas.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
I hate acne, so a spot treatment is great for me! I get a zit, I apply and within a day the puffiness and redness is gone, with use the zit dries up and goes away!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon