BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Bethany T.
Powell, TN
This is the BEST acne spot treatment. I have used proactive for quite some time and I loved their spot treatment. I just simply could not afford it anymore. This is comparable if not BETTER. This is a monthly buy and my local drugstore for everyone in my house.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This is probably the best spot treatment I’ve ever used. My mother showed it to my when I was first getting break outs, and it changed my life. It’s kinda expensive for how much product you get, but it’s definitely worth it
Sara W.
Kingman
I've always struggled with my skin so I wanted to try a spot treatment.I came across this one and the actual product was very sticky and left a uncomfortable film on my face, plus it didn't even help my skin.
Viviana D.
Doral, FL
I liked but is not for everyday use. If you abuse of the product it will dry your skin significantly. The price is good because it works well. This toner meet my expectations, I would recommended but also use it carefully.
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
I started to break out and I bought this product at Walmart & loved it ever since. My face is clear now thanks to this product. It’s not greasy and you can put it on whenever during the day.
Katelyn M.
Omaha
I’ve used so many bottles of this stuff and my opinion never changes!! This is a must have in your acne/skincare routine! Pimples will disappear after a night or two!
Elise G.
I have many friends that swear by this product! I do find it effective, but I'm impatient and I wish it would work a little faster! The product is pretty inexpensive and you can find it at target, Walgreens, etc!
Becky H.
usa
I'm 28 and have used this product since high school. Have a stubborn pimple? This treatment dries it up faster and more effectively than any other product I've used.
samantha r.
This stuff is the real deal it is so great have acne put some on and bam gone. This stuff is so very great and really helps my face and i have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my face.
Meg 🔮.
Emporia
i remember using this as a teenager and it worked really well, and it still does occasionally work really well, but my tube is old so definitely need to get a new one
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's