Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,264 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this along with their scrubs . I have a combination skin , not oily or super dry. I personally like the formula. My face always feels refreshed lost treatment.
I liked but is not for everyday use. If you abuse of the product it will dry your skin significantly. The price is good because it works well. This toner meet my expectations, I would recommended but also use it carefully.
i remember using this as a teenager and it worked really well, and it still does occasionally work really well, but my tube is old so definitely need to get a new one
This is the BEST acne spot treatment. I have used proactive for quite some time and I loved their spot treatment. I just simply could not afford it anymore. This is comparable if not BETTER. This is a monthly buy and my local drugstore for everyone in my house.
I'm 28 and have used this product since high school. Have a stubborn pimple? This treatment dries it up faster and more effectively than any other product I've used.
I've always struggled with my skin so I wanted to try a spot treatment.I came across this one and the actual product was very sticky and left a uncomfortable film on my face, plus it didn't even help my skin.
I’ve used so many bottles of this stuff and my opinion never changes!! This is a must have in your acne/skincare routine! Pimples will disappear after a night or two!
I don't really feel like this product does much to help active breakouts other than to help reduce the healing time of the breakout. I use it but I don't feel like it is a must have for acne.
I have many friends that swear by this product! I do find it effective, but I'm impatient and I wish it would work a little faster! The product is pretty inexpensive and you can find it at target, Walgreens, etc!
This is probably the best spot treatment I’ve ever used. My mother showed it to my when I was first getting break outs, and it changed my life. It’s kinda expensive for how much product you get, but it’s definitely worth it
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos