Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,321 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is the best spot treatment I've ever tried. It shrinks any acne overnight that may have popped up during the day. Really great for that random hormonal breakout. Would definitely recommend!
This is really good spot treatment. Results are good and I feel it's a reasonable price for how much you get since you don't use a lot at once. I typically refill my tube when I'm close to out so I always have in case I need it.
The product is marketed as a spot treatment, but I've never noticed an improvement in that regard. With blackheads, however, it's a charm. I've bought this product multiple times, for years now.
The only thing this product does is dry out the pimple and then it leaves a dark spot behind , however, I used multiple times just because I paid for it and was pricy I believe for such a product, I recommend it for people who don’t suffer from dark spots after pimples
This clears up my acne and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry! It's in a nice compact packaging that's easy to travel with. I use it anytime I have a blemish. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has problems with acne.
This stuff is a ride or die for me. I use it every time I have a break out and it always helps. I had a huge pimple on my cheek the other day and it cleared it up in no time. I always add it before bed so it works best overnight
Along aide using a good face waah, this helps keep any new ones forming from getting too put of control. I usually put this stuff on at night so it has more of a chance to soak in and do its job.
This product works great when you use it before bed. I had a couple zits and needed them gone by morning. Used before I went to bed and it had time to sink in and were close to gone by morning.
This stuff is a lifd saver! I put it everywhere on my body where I have pimples and it is lessened in a matter of hours! Some big pimples i have to apply a few more drops on but otherwise, great!
The best spot treatment I have ever used!!!! Literally dissolves a pimple within 24 hours. So effective and efficient! I really don't even bother using anything else because this works so well.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos