BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Anna W.
Austin, TX
This is the best spot treatment I've ever tried. It shrinks any acne overnight that may have popped up during the day. Really great for that random hormonal breakout. Would definitely recommend!
Rachel C.
This is really good spot treatment. Results are good and I feel it's a reasonable price for how much you get since you don't use a lot at once. I typically refill my tube when I'm close to out so I always have in case I need it.
Fayethe V.
The product is marketed as a spot treatment, but I've never noticed an improvement in that regard. With blackheads, however, it's a charm. I've bought this product multiple times, for years now.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
The only thing this product does is dry out the pimple and then it leaves a dark spot behind , however, I used multiple times just because I paid for it and was pricy I believe for such a product, I recommend it for people who don’t suffer from dark spots after pimples
Korissa G.
This clears up my acne and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry! It's in a nice compact packaging that's easy to travel with. I use it anytime I have a blemish. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has problems with acne.
Molly F.
Auburn Hills, MI
This stuff is a ride or die for me. I use it every time I have a break out and it always helps. I had a huge pimple on my cheek the other day and it cleared it up in no time. I always add it before bed so it works best overnight
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
Along aide using a good face waah, this helps keep any new ones forming from getting too put of control. I usually put this stuff on at night so it has more of a chance to soak in and do its job.
Marissa F.
This product works great when you use it before bed. I had a couple zits and needed them gone by morning. Used before I went to bed and it had time to sink in and were close to gone by morning.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
This stuff is a lifd saver! I put it everywhere on my body where I have pimples and it is lessened in a matter of hours! Some big pimples i have to apply a few more drops on but otherwise, great!
Joline E.
The best spot treatment I have ever used!!!! Literally dissolves a pimple within 24 hours. So effective and efficient! I really don't even bother using anything else because this works so well.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's