Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,310 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This has been my go-to for so many years, whenever I see a pimple forming, I apply this before bed to dry it out. If it needs some more help, I’ll apply it while getting ready because it’s clear, it’s undetectable. This is the only spot treatment I’ve tried, it works for me, and I’ve repurchased it so many times over the years. If there are even better product recommendations, I’d be super open to it.
This is my go to spot treatment for annoying acne. I use it twice a day. Normally morning and night after cleaning my face. The redness goes away quickly and the acne calms down in just 2-3 days. I love it
I liked this product for a number of reasons, the first being that it worked, and it doesn’t mess with your skin. It really just targets the blemish and destroys it. Another is that it really didn’t smell, it was light and felt good going on but didn’t leave any lingering smells which is nice.
I’m not sure if this ever worked. Used it for about a year but never noticed an improvement. It has a strong chemical odor so I recommend jawing only at night. Can be sticky as well. Might work for some but I personally would not recommend.
Definitely worked on my breakout spots! It took a little longer than I originally expected but it definitely worked (my reason for not giving it 5 stars) and has a bit of a chemical smell, but not too bad.
good at taking out specific acne spots. i have used this product most of my life in clearing acne. my only problem with is the new formula is more of a gel that doesnt dry out the acne as much as i’d like.
This stuff is the bomb!! You just pop some of it on your acne spot and overnight they’re gone! I love it! And it’s so cheap, anyone is able to use it, i definitely recommend it to anyone struggling with acne!
This stuff really works at shrinking down pimples. I put it on at night after my regular skincare routine but before moisturizer and in the morning, my pimples are either gone or much smaller than before!
It’s like magic. However, It’s a spot treatment so not so much a preventative action. But, if you have a zit that is coming out this is perfect to put on since it will dry it, reduce the redness and size.
i really like this product and it is a great value and easy to find. it helps acne a lot and is easy to apply whenever you see a breakout coming on. it reduces redness and puffiness which i really like and i will definitely be repurchasing
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos