Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,309 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I am giving this product 3 stars because it did work, but it made my skin terribly dry. I have horrible combination skin so at one point in can be oily, the next dry and this made it terribly more dry.
Holy grail!! When you feel a pimple coming a long or already have those little red mountains sticking out on your face? And you want to get rid of them within a few days?! This is your liquid GOLD
I love this product!! I bought one about a year ago and it's been my go to ever since. It really works!! Definitely a great product to invest in and not expensive! I applied on any breakouts before bed. I'd recommend for sure!
Along aide using a good face waah, this helps keep any new ones forming from getting too put of control. I usually put this stuff on at night so it has more of a chance to soak in and do its job.
This is okay. I love the packaging and nozzle but the actual product needs work. It did its job, shrinking and drying acne. However, in that process, it dries out surrounding skin leaving flaky dry spots, even after moisturizing
The product is marketed as a spot treatment, but I've never noticed an improvement in that regard. With blackheads, however, it's a charm. I've bought this product multiple times, for years now.
It only takes a day to see your zit clear up, but it takes a week to make it go away completely. It leaves a clear gel layer on top of my zit so I can wear it all day without anyone noticing it.
When I feel a pimple coming on, This is the first spot treatment I reach for without a doubt. It does the job so well and so fast and doesn't dry out my skin! I will notice results after using this 3 times and it has prevent a lot of painful pimples from coming.
This clears up my acne and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry! It's in a nice compact packaging that's easy to travel with. I use it anytime I have a blemish. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has problems with acne.
100% use this product every day on my blemishes. I can guarantee you a noticeable difference within 6 hours. It's not completely gone in that time frame, but you can definitely tell a difference.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos