BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sydney and Krista M.
Brown City, MI
This did an okay job of controlling my acne. It’s definitely not as strong as my prescription straight acne medication, but for $7 it did a pretty good job. It did dry my face out quite a bit though.
Michelle V.
Glen Burnie, MD
my saving grace! I've even used this on ingrown hairs other places and still does the trick. I'm a server in my twenties and i work around a lot of grease and sweat and no matter what i do, my pores get clogged and i get blemishes. i have been so happy since i gave this a try. you can't beat the price! i bought this at Ulta and used a store coupon and it was about five dollars. you only need smaller then a peas worth. You don't have to apply it just at night either.. I've washed my face and put this on a new blemish and ran out the door for work. i later noticed the spot treatment was working. The Blemish was smaller within hours AT work, running around. its amazing. Buy it just to have for emergencies, you won't regret it!
Jessica M.
Red Wing, MN
I've used this for years. I've tried many other spot treatment products over the years as well, however I always seems to keep a bottle of this stuff on hand and in my purse. The formula is nothing special, but it's cheap and works.
Brittany B.
Lakeland, FL
I've been on the hunt for a acne-spot treatment that is effective and affordable for over a year now. Last month, I discovered this baby! (Trust me when I say I've tried most of what you can find at your local Target or Ulta). This is by far the most effective spot treatment I've found so far. I will only use spot treatments overnight on my freshly washed face followed by my overnight moisturizer - because no matter the treatment, its going to dry the area its applied. I woke up to an extremely less visible blemish and by night two, it was gone. Every girl's dream, am I right? I'll make sure I have this in my bathroom going forward - unless I find something that is even more effective, of course.
Krystal G.
eugene, oregon
I’m not a huge fan of mud masks but this helps some with my blemishes and redness. Does takes some time for it to dry. I like more of a quick and simple skin care routine.
Madeline S.
This cleared up my acne soo good I absolutely love it, it does have nice packaging I was definitely not disappointed in this product, you can buy it at any local drug store. It dries out your skin but a little moisturizer won't hurt!
Lexi W.
Reading
Whenever I have an unwanted blemish, this spot treatment is my go to! I am a popaholic so when I see one I have to pop it but afterwards, I apply this product & it ZAPS it off my face 24-48 hours later it’s like it was never there !
melissa y.
Salida, CO
This little bottle works magic i swear it helps my acne dissapear every time i love it and its so little and compact i can bring it on the go with me whenever i go anywhere and guess what its not to pricey!!!
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Love loVe live this product! This should be in every single girl/woman's skin care tool box! We all get pop up blemishes and sometimes they are more like pop up asteroids! This is your secret weapon. I start applying this as soon as I notice a spot and I apply it multiple times a day. ( especially after a shower and/or exfoliation) Within 24 hours the blemish is always greatly decreased in size and redness. Now it does dry out the acne so sometimes in place of the raised tesdness from the acne you will have a little scaly patch that sticks around and it accentuated by your foundation and/or powder. I just moisturize that spot extra. It also lasts FOREVER! this product is a must have!
Tanya 🥀.
Los Angeles, CA
Hey, this is pricey considering that you get a little bit of product, but it works wonders. I don’t have any more acne, but when o used to get small bumps, I would use this and try would clear up.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon