Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,751 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This did an okay job of controlling my acne. It’s definitely not as strong as my prescription straight acne medication, but for $7 it did a pretty good job. It did dry my face out quite a bit though.
my saving grace! I've even used this on ingrown hairs other places and still does the trick. I'm a server in my twenties and i work around a lot of grease and sweat and no matter what i do, my pores get clogged and i get blemishes. i have been so happy since i gave this a try. you can't beat the price! i bought this at Ulta and used a store coupon and it was about five dollars. you only need smaller then a peas worth. You don't have to apply it just at night either.. I've washed my face and put this on a new blemish and ran out the door for work. i later noticed the spot treatment was working. The Blemish was smaller within hours AT work, running around. its amazing. Buy it just to have for emergencies, you won't regret it!
I've used this for years. I've tried many other spot treatment products over the years as well, however I always seems to keep a bottle of this stuff on hand and in my purse. The formula is nothing special, but it's cheap and works.
I've been on the hunt for a acne-spot treatment that is effective and affordable for over a year now. Last month, I discovered this baby! (Trust me when I say I've tried most of what you can find at your local Target or Ulta). This is by far the most effective spot treatment I've found so far. I will only use spot treatments overnight on my freshly washed face followed by my overnight moisturizer - because no matter the treatment, its going to dry the area its applied. I woke up to an extremely less visible blemish and by night two, it was gone. Every girl's dream, am I right? I'll make sure I have this in my bathroom going forward - unless I find something that is even more effective, of course.
I’m not a huge fan of mud masks but this helps some with my blemishes and redness. Does takes some time for it to dry. I like more of a quick and simple skin care routine.
This cleared up my acne soo good I absolutely love it, it does have nice packaging I was definitely not disappointed in this product, you can buy it at any local drug store. It dries out your skin but a little moisturizer won't hurt!
Whenever I have an unwanted blemish, this spot treatment is my go to! I am a popaholic so when I see one I have to pop it but afterwards, I apply this product & it ZAPS it off my face 24-48 hours later it’s like it was never there !
This little bottle works magic i swear it helps my acne dissapear every time i love it and its so little and compact i can bring it on the go with me whenever i go anywhere and guess what its not to pricey!!!
Love loVe live this product! This should be in every single girl/woman's skin care tool box! We all get pop up blemishes and sometimes they are more like pop up asteroids! This is your secret weapon. I start applying this as soon as I notice a spot and I apply it multiple times a day. ( especially after a shower and/or exfoliation) Within 24 hours the blemish is always greatly decreased in size and redness. Now it does dry out the acne so sometimes in place of the raised tesdness from the acne you will have a little scaly patch that sticks around and it accentuated by your foundation and/or powder. I just moisturize that spot extra. It also lasts FOREVER! this product is a must have!
Hey, this is pricey considering that you get a little bit of product, but it works wonders. I don’t have any more acne, but when o used to get small bumps, I would use this and try would clear up.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos