Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This stuff didn't really do anything for my break outs. I'd have huge pimples, and this stuff didn't seem to do anything. Applying toothpaste worked better for me. I hope you have better luck with it but I wouldn't recommend.
This is an ok product since it is drugstore. It does work but since I have found other products to help with acne spot treatments that work way better I wouldn't purchase this again. It works well for te price that it costs.
This works wonders I used the liquid version most though but it was the first face wash product I used and it will always be my go to. When I first got the liquid one I was confused on how to open but turns out you can turn it one way to lock and another way to unlock. I would definitely recommend this to others
This product has help make my troubled areas smaller in size overnight. It will also get rid of the redness of the troubled area in a matter of 12 hours. It helps the process of getting rid of the problem as fast as possible.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this acne treatment it’s done great things for me and my sisters. Anytime I see a pimple coming up I put this on and by the next day it’s definitely much smaller. Sometimes it can leave a dark spot afterwards but keep applying and it eventually goes away.
This stuff has been my holy grail acne treatment since high school. It works wonders for reducing redness and the size of my pimples, even the painful cystic ones. It usually works best for me if I apply this after a shower.
I used this product in my teens.Now since I'm breastfeeding my skin has been up and down.Its to strong to use right now but once I'm done breastfeeding I'll be using this product.
A product that works for me for when I have a pimple spots or pimple that is developing. It's not supposed to be drying and so if your skin dries apply less frequently. Works really well for pimples! Don't put too much on your face because a little goes a long way.
- I Really Like This Product. I Bought The Entire Package From Wal-Mart On Time && It's Absolutely Amazing. It Was A Simple 3 Step Process. I Would Most Definitely Buy It Again. I Do Recommend Others To Buy It && Try It Out.
Pimples go away within a day or two and it's good value, good price. Never found anything like it, normal packaging easy to take on the go it really does better than I ever thought it would. What you waiting for? Go get it!!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos