BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Aimee L.
This has always been an amazing product for me. It has either gotten rid of a spot overnight or made it considerably less noticeable. Love this product and continue to use as a backup when others fail.
☾▪︎Ciara▫︎☽
Made cystic acne worse. I get occasional cystic acne around my chin, I have tried just about everything in drug stores and have yet to find a solution. This made my skin more irritated and worse.
Anna G.
This spot treatment is one of the best I've found in stores.  It is a little expensive for the size that you get, but it does work extremely well. Using this at night and in the morning when you wake up makes the treatment extremely successful. Would recommend to others.
Jancie S.
Carson City, NV
I think this worked better for me when I first used it, and became less effective the more I used it. It doesn't dry my skin too much, it's inexpensive, and it works fairly well. I would recommend it.
Karlee W.
Waskom
This works very well. I put it on a pimple or something at night and right when I put it on I already feel it working. Usually by the time I wake up it is already gone. I love this and would recommend
Brittany B.
This is a pretty solid spot treatment for acne. I had terrible acne as a teen and now it's mostly just spots and breakouts here and there so this does the trick. Not too harsh either which is great!!!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Easy to find at your local pharmacy and not super expensive. However, doesn’t seem to do much. I didn’t notice a difference except that the skin was dry around the blemish and would peel off. Not my favorite.
Anab A.
Hopkins,Mn
If there were 10 stars thats what i would be rating it. This acne spot treatment is none like ive ever tried before. Might I remind yall ive tried proactive before it was great but the only thing to keep into your mind is that a little goes a long way and that sunscreen is KEY
member-eac61
I haven’t found this product to be extremely effective for me, but I do know others who swear by it! I do recommend testing it out because it is a lower priced item that might be your new secret weapon! It just didn’t cut it for me.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love the smell of these I just put a review on my Snapchat about how wonderful these are. Any time my skin is broke out I use just a small (very small) amount of this and the next day I see results.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's