Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,295 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This has always been an amazing product for me. It has either gotten rid of a spot overnight or made it considerably less noticeable. Love this product and continue to use as a backup when others fail.
Made cystic acne worse. I get occasional cystic acne around my chin, I have tried just about everything in drug stores and have yet to find a solution. This made my skin more irritated and worse.
This spot treatment is one of the best I've found in stores. It is a little expensive for the size that you get, but it does work extremely well. Using this at night and in the morning when you wake up makes the treatment extremely successful. Would recommend to others.
I think this worked better for me when I first used it, and became less effective the more I used it. It doesn't dry my skin too much, it's inexpensive, and it works fairly well. I would recommend it.
This works very well. I put it on a pimple or something at night and right when I put it on I already feel it working. Usually by the time I wake up it is already gone. I love this and would recommend
This is a pretty solid spot treatment for acne. I had terrible acne as a teen and now it's mostly just spots and breakouts here and there so this does the trick. Not too harsh either which is great!!!
Easy to find at your local pharmacy and not super expensive. However, doesn’t seem to do much. I didn’t notice a difference except that the skin was dry around the blemish and would peel off. Not my favorite.
If there were 10 stars thats what i would be rating it. This acne spot treatment is none like ive ever tried before. Might I remind yall ive tried proactive before it was great but the only thing to keep into your mind is that a little goes a long way and that sunscreen is KEY
I haven’t found this product to be extremely effective for me, but I do know others who swear by it! I do recommend testing it out because it is a lower priced item that might be your new secret weapon! It just didn’t cut it for me.
I love the smell of these I just put a review on my Snapchat about how wonderful these are. Any time my skin is broke out I use just a small (very small) amount of this and the next day I see results.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos