BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jancie S.
Carson City, NV
I think this worked better for me when I first used it, and became less effective the more I used it. It doesn't dry my skin too much, it's inexpensive, and it works fairly well. I would recommend it.
Jasmine H.
Buford, GA
I found this on sale at CVS and decided to just try it out! It did what it needed to and cleared up my random pimples when I got them! It has a slight smell to it, but then again what product doesn't?
Aimee L.
This has always been an amazing product for me. It has either gotten rid of a spot overnight or made it considerably less noticeable. Love this product and continue to use as a backup when others fail.
Kelsey N.
Red Oak, OK
I don’t really feel like this does what it’s supposed too at all.. I put it in at night and wake up with my acne still looking the same! I don’t have bad acne just occasional pimples and it doesn’t seem to even help them!
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
I get bad cystic acne. This did not really help me too much . It dried my skin but the acne was so far under my skin it really didn't help. It may help on spots closer to the skin surface. I'm not sure
Anab A.
Hopkins,Mn
If there were 10 stars thats what i would be rating it. This acne spot treatment is none like ive ever tried before. Might I remind yall ive tried proactive before it was great but the only thing to keep into your mind is that a little goes a long way and that sunscreen is KEY
Reyna A.
AMAZINGGGGG!!!!! I put this stuff on a pimple one night and then BAM it’s gone the next day! You have to remember to put a moisturizer on first, but don’t cake too much in it it won’t work. Apply a thin layer and you’ll be good to go!
Cassandra G.
Ventura
I really do like this acne treatment. It really works fast. It dries out your pimples with one time of using it which is great because the packaging say to use up to three times a day. Would buy again.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Easy to find at your local pharmacy and not super expensive. However, doesn’t seem to do much. I didn’t notice a difference except that the skin was dry around the blemish and would peel off. Not my favorite.
Ariel L.
Oh my god this product is my holy grail for any pimples that's are starting to form or any acne tht has gotten too out of control. If I was able to give this product more than 5 stars I would!! The spot treatment is amazing. My mom first got me into using thisthis. This worked really well for her and she has oily acne prone skin. I'm more of a normal-dry, sensitive skin type and this works so well for me. Before I go to bed at night if I see any little buggers tht needs to be tamed I use this after my toner and before my serum. It works so well for me tht within the next morning its either gone or the swell has gone dow A LOT. If it's during the day I usually put this on before moisturzing for makeup. This has worked wonders for me and if u are thinking about buying this product I would say go for it because it's worth a try and totally worth the money if this product works for you. Happy shopping beautifuls~😀
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's