Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,321 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
pretty great spot treatment for the price. It's good compared to other drugstore treatments and it worked well until my acne started to really started to act up. I would recommend this to others with no hesitation.
Are use this as my daytime acne fighting solution. Doesn't disturb any make up that I put on over it, and it does a really good job at reducing the inflammation of any pimples or breakouts that I might have.
This is definitely one of my favorite products when I have a skin emergency. I have always had a problem with pimples and blackheads so finding a product that helps remove a blemish quickly was a miracle.
It didn’t really work that great for me :( sadly so i switched it up and started using something else. I had really high hopes for this product and I really wished it worked
I feel like this product doesn’t work well with my skin type. I have the combo of dry and oily. I’m very dry in my T-zone and I feel like this just dries out my skin even more when I have some acne within my T-zone.
I have been using this product for years. I use it at night before bed to let it work overnight on any pimples/acne. Usually by the morning, the pimple is a smaller size. Usually clears it within < week
Works great. Makes pimples and blemishes go away almost the next day. Great value and great price it is very gentle but it's kind of drying to the skin so I always make sure to apply moisturizer as well definitely recommend this product
this spot treatment works so well on my skin. i use it as a spot treatment when i feel a pimple is coming out and it prevents it from coming!! if i already have the pimple, after two nights of using it i see noticeable results. this also isnt too expensive which is a definite plus
I’ve used this in a pinch and it really seems to do the trick! It’s easy to use and affordable! I’m definitely a repeat customer when it comes to this product. I always keep it in my purse, just in case.
Is the best treatment ever. I don’t have acne normally, but when Appear, I use that and in two days, disappear. You need to care about the lights and sun, can be danger, u need to use sunscreen a lot next day.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos