BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
I have been using this product since middle school. So for 7 years or so, this product has not let me down. I use it when I don’t want to spend a lot of money on higher end products, but still need clearer skin.
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is the drugstore version of the Clinique acne solutions clinical clearing gel, in my opinion. It takes a few days to clear up your pimple, but honey trust me it will!! I will say though, just to be sanitary i always use a q tip to apply this, don’t apply it from the nozzle because your pimple bacteria could get into the whole thing. Those aren’t the right words but you get what I’m saying. Definitely recommend this!
Taylor V.
Goleta
This product is a life-saver! I’ve been using it since puberty and it is the only product that has consistently been able to quickly get rid of pimples. This is a must-have for anyone from those who have the occasional pimple to those who suffer from severe acne. I’d highly recommend it!
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
I loved this and also I live clean and clear it is affordable and works great I always buy their products and use this when I get blemish spots will always use their products their my favorite drugstore one
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
Whenever I get a blemish this is my go to product! I go to bed with this on my face and the next morning I can see a noticeable difference. The bump has shrunk and less red and painful. This product doesn’t dry out my skin or cause any irritation! My go to product for acne spot treatment!
Kellie K.
San Jose
This has been my go-to for so many years, whenever I see a pimple forming, I apply this before bed to dry it out. If it needs some more help, I’ll apply it while getting ready because it’s clear, it’s undetectable. This is the only spot treatment I’ve tried, it works for me, and I’ve repurchased it so many times over the years. If there are even better product recommendations, I’d be super open to it.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
I liked this product for a number of reasons, the first being that it worked, and it doesn’t mess with your skin. It really just targets the blemish and destroys it. Another is that it really didn’t smell, it was light and felt good going on but didn’t leave any lingering smells which is nice.
Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
I’m not sure if this ever worked. Used it for about a year but never noticed an improvement. It has a strong chemical odor so I recommend jawing only at night. Can be sticky as well. Might work for some but I personally would not recommend.
Ellie B.
Definitely worked on my breakout spots! It took a little longer than I originally expected but it definitely worked (my reason for not giving it 5 stars) and has a bit of a chemical smell, but not too bad.
Sarah L.
Massillon, OH
This is my go to spot treatment for annoying acne. I use it twice a day. Normally morning and night after cleaning my face. The redness goes away quickly and the acne calms down in just 2-3 days. I love it
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's