Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,282 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Really good drys out my acne wash to use the the squeeze bottle. Gently enough to use daily. I always apply at night and when I wake up my acne isn't as bad as it looks was. I've been using this for years
I don't think this zit treatment is as good as others I have purchased. I would use this if I was in a pinch and needed something for a zit but there are definitely more effective zit treatments out there.
This product is money! I use it when I feel a pimple coming and it stops it in its tracks. It doesn't leave my skin terribly dry and seriously stops the zit from coming to fruition. I buy mine at Target and stock up whenever they're on sale. The packaging is great and easy to apply!
I've used this on and off - and have found I prefer the burts bees spot treatment because this one is a bit harsh on my skin. I have very sensitive skin, so I'm sure it works wonderfully for some people though!
This spot treatment works wonders! I put it on before I go to bed and my blemish is noticeably reduced in size by morning. I have been using it for years and even got my roommates hooked on it! LOVE!
This is definitely one of my favourite acne products. It does it's magic over night. It reduces redness and puffiness but doesn't completely remove the pimple. But almost ! I definitely recommend to other.
This product gives such an amazing result. If you put this on before bed you will wake up the next day with the pimple greatly minimized or gone in total. I would definitely recommend to anyone with blemishes.
When I am stressed acne comes into play. This little treatment makes a big difference. From when i can feel one forming to a full blown mountain. This takes care of it in a couple days of used twice a day.
pretty great spot treatment for the price. It's good compared to other drugstore treatments and it worked well until my acne started to really started to act up. I would recommend this to others with no hesitation.
This acne spot treatment works so well for the price and I recommend it to any one looking for a great and affordable spot treatment. You can get it at any drugstore so it is easy to get and find anywhere!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos