BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sammy M.
St charles
I do tend to get a lot of pimple break out here in there and this lotion you put right on your pimple and the next day the bump is gone the redness is gone very affective yes I will be purchasing this again
Halla P.
This product zapped away my pimples overnight. I would use this on large acne spots and it would take care if the size and color in record time. I can no longer find this in the area I live in but if I do, I will be repurchasing this product.
Allison W.
Alden
Although it's not as much of a miracle worker to me as it is for some people, this lightweight gel doesn't nice job of targeting blemish spots, and making them reduce in size and inflammation with consistent use. It's not drying, which for a dry skinned gal such as myself is a godsend.
Virginia W.
My breakouts hate this! But I have to use it every so often because my cells kinda know after two weeks of it so I have to ween off and on such like a skin sneak attack! Still pretty great product and price!
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
I went without this for a couple weeks, and I tried using a different product. In the time that I wasn't using this, my skin got so out of control. As soon as I started using it, my acne disappeared so quickly!
Elise G.
I've been using this since high school. It's a great value, standby kind of product. I personally have a problem with it pilling off my skin if I use it with other products. Give it a try, it's worth a shot!
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
This acne spot treatment was a lifesaver all you need is one little dot and it solves the problem! Super affordable! My face use to break out all the time from other acne products but this one does the job!
Jackie G.
This acne spot treatment works wonders! I put it on my pimple and it dries it out and shrinks it! It is a gentle cream that gets rid of any spots on your face that you dislike!
Jen B.
Complete waste of my money, I'm very disappointed! I tried an acne cream w/ benzoyl peroxide in it a few months ago, and it seemed to work pretty well. This time I thought I would try one w/ salicylic acid in it, hoping it may work even better. Boy, was I wrong! I honestly do not notice any improvement w/ my pimples. I get pimples pretty bad sometimes, esp around that time of the month, and I feel like this treatment has worsened my pimples to the point where I might have to trash this item. My pimples seem to look worse after putting this treatment on it. They get white spots on them, and super dry and just don't disappear. I need to go back to benzoyl peroxide for sure. If you have moderate to severe acne, do NOT purchase this item.
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This works pretty well for a spot Treatment. Not a bad price and usually pretty easy to find at the drug store. It wasn't too harsh but I felt it dried up my pimple (eww) quickly. Not the best but not the worst
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon