Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I do tend to get a lot of pimple break out here in there and this lotion you put right on your pimple and the next day the bump is gone the redness is gone very affective yes I will be purchasing this again
This product zapped away my pimples overnight. I would use this on large acne spots and it would take care if the size and color in record time. I can no longer find this in the area I live in but if I do, I will be repurchasing this product.
Although it's not as much of a miracle worker to me as it is for some people, this lightweight gel doesn't nice job of targeting blemish spots, and making them reduce in size and inflammation with consistent use. It's not drying, which for a dry skinned gal such as myself is a godsend.
My breakouts hate this! But I have to use it every so often because my cells kinda know after two weeks of it so I have to ween off and on such like a skin sneak attack! Still pretty great product and price!
I went without this for a couple weeks, and I tried using a different product. In the time that I wasn't using this, my skin got so out of control. As soon as I started using it, my acne disappeared so quickly!
I've been using this since high school. It's a great value, standby kind of product. I personally have a problem with it pilling off my skin if I use it with other products. Give it a try, it's worth a shot!
This acne spot treatment was a lifesaver all you need is one little dot and it solves the problem! Super affordable! My face use to break out all the time from other acne products but this one does the job!
This acne spot treatment works wonders! I put it on my pimple and it dries it out and shrinks it! It is a gentle cream that gets rid of any spots on your face that you dislike!
Complete waste of my money, I'm very disappointed! I tried an acne cream w/ benzoyl peroxide in it a few months ago, and it seemed to work pretty well. This time I thought I would try one w/ salicylic acid in it, hoping it may work even better. Boy, was I wrong! I honestly do not notice any improvement w/ my pimples. I get pimples pretty bad sometimes, esp around that time of the month, and I feel like this treatment has worsened my pimples to the point where I might have to trash this item. My pimples seem to look worse after putting this treatment on it. They get white spots on them, and super dry and just don't disappear. I need to go back to benzoyl peroxide for sure. If you have moderate to severe acne, do NOT purchase this item.
This works pretty well for a spot Treatment. Not a bad price and usually pretty easy to find at the drug store. It wasn't too harsh but I felt it dried up my pimple (eww) quickly. Not the best but not the worst
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos