BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I have been using this product for years. I don't get that many blemishes, but when I do I put this on them and they go away much faster. It's drying so I recommend a moisturizer, cream, or serum to keep the spots from flaking as much.
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
I love this stuff! It does what it claims it will do! It's super affordable and easy to find, I feel it is a little harsh on the skin but it definitely dries up my breakouts. It tingles a little bit when applied but nothing over bearing.
Kiera R.
Beaverton, OR
Anytime I feel a breakout coming I put some of this on there and usually it's gone by the next day. It is very drying so be sure to moisturize the next day! It's also very affordable and easy to find. And it's small but lasts forever.
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
It is a go to classic in my household. It clears up acne but it is very trying and mildly harsh. I have seen results with it. I usually buy it at Target or Walmart. I recommend it to people looking for a drugstore opinion into fighting off acne.
Mercadies L.
I have been using this since it first came out! It is amazing and was literally the only thing that would touch my acne when I was in school, the price is amazing now and I always have some on hand. I also have had my friends try mine and went out and got some for themselves.
Alexa W.
Greenville
Love this spot treatment! i use it every morning and evening on any acne spots after I cleanse. This is combination with a retinol treatment has done wonders for my adult acne. Does burn slightly when you put it on if you have just washed your face but is not over drying.
Ashley R.
Rockland, ME
I have the worst ache but clean & clear helps so much with that. I use to use proactive and it worked alriight but then I switched to clean &a clear and it works soooo much better not only that but way cheaper. Definitely recommend!!!
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
This is amazing! This is the first spot treatment that I have used that actually works. I can put it on a pimple and see that it is smaller and lighter the following day. I wood definitely recommend this product to a friend. Wonderful!
Miranda P.
Smithfield, NC
Great for target spots. You can see the difference over night. It reduces redness and the size of a pimple in a short amount of time. I was skeptical buying this product but I’m so glad that I did. Always a go to when I have a pimpleZ
christina m.
This spot treatment left my skin with intense dry patches that were peeling for days. Also, my acne was still there. It was way too harsh for my skin. I bought it at cvs. I just think that the formula should be less aggressive.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon