Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,268 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I really love this stuff it actually works and I have acne and I'm still 19 though so the acne is somewhat hormonal acne! But I think it really worked and overnight it really reduced my pimples a lot in redness
Works pretty well. Comes out as a clear gel so it dries clear and doesn't glob up. I prefer the gel over a cream base for this reason. Takes a few days to get rid of pimples, but if you are consistent, the product is good.
This is a life saver. I take it with me everywhere I think I actually own about 8 or 9 of them . Whenever I get a pimple I put it on and the next day it's either gone or almost gone . Dries my pimple instantly
This does what it's designed to do. BUT it's extremely drying. I only use it when I have to. Like if I have a special event coming up or a photo shoot. It definitely reduces the time it takes for my spots to clear up.
Highly reccomend this product! I usually put it on after I wash my face on my break outs and have it cleared up the next day. Doesn't over dry. Super Cooling. Overall a great product. I've repurchased 4 times.
This spot treatment was very effective it basically got rid of the inflammation of my blemishes over night. I loved the way it drastically reduced the size of the biggest pimples, I would definitely repurchase
This product works quite well a simple spot treatment for acne. I only used this product at night and found that my blemishes looked way better in the morning, with less redness and irritation. I bought this at CVS and would recommend to friends.
My breakouts hate this! But I have to use it every so often because my cells kinda know after two weeks of it so I have to ween off and on such like a skin sneak attack! Still pretty great product and price!
This works pretty well for a spot Treatment. Not a bad price and usually pretty easy to find at the drug store. It wasn't too harsh but I felt it dried up my pimple (eww) quickly. Not the best but not the worst
This product zapped away my pimples overnight. I would use this on large acne spots and it would take care if the size and color in record time. I can no longer find this in the area I live in but if I do, I will be repurchasing this product.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos