BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
sophia c.
Eugene, OR
this is a pretty good product. i swear by clean and clear for face products. i wasn’t disappointed. although this didn’t clear my acne completely over night, it did reduce swirling and redness. i would buy again
Shianne c.
I use nightly for the past month and have seen no results. The smell is very strong and chemically very over powering. It says non drying but my skin disagree. It stings when you put it on. I will not buy again.
Alexis E.
Love using this stuff for spot treatment. It really does quicken the time that the acne is on my face. I put it on before bed and wake up with red redness and inflammation and pain. I've been through two tubes.
Taylor B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I don't usually use clean and clear or skin products with as many chemicals as them, but this spot treatment actually works unlike most I've tried. However it can feel a little harsh sometimes and stings a bit.
J R.
I tend to stick to mostly lush products just because of the effectiveness on my skin/breakouts. However this has always been a go to product for me when I'm in need of a spot treatment. Affordable and effective!
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
I have been using this for as long as I can remember. I dont break out often, but when I do this is my GO TO. I apply it to my pimples usually in the morning and again at night and by the next day they are gone.
Victoria S.
I use this for small blemishes that arrive. It is very effective at getting rid of blemishes by the end of the week. I usually use it at night. It is a affordable option in comparison to the others on the market.
Amy D.
Lansing , IL
Love this on spot acne treatment! It definitely helps with my acne! When it's an open pimple it stings a little but it works! Love that I can find at any drugstore! Also very affordable! A little goes a long way!
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
I would definitely recommend if you get small break outs here and there. I like leaving it in overnight and after 2 nights I can already see a difference! No more redness and reduces the inflammation of the bump.
Ashlee G.
Helotes, TX
I love this acne spot treatment! Every time I feel a pimple coming on, I put some of this on it and it is noticeably smaller the next day. Very affordable and definitely worth it! 110% recommend if your looking for a good spot treatment!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's