Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,308 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product makes monster pimples disappear almost over night. I recommend and for the price you can't go wrong, I have used the Clinique spot treatment and this one beats it by 100 miles I will be buying again.
I use nightly for the past month and have seen no results. The smell is very strong and chemically very over powering. It says non drying but my skin disagree. It stings when you put it on. I will not buy again.
Not as great as I've heard. It works ok I guess. I bought it at Walmart. Not cheap. Kind of harsh. Not really a fan. I wish it worked better but it's fine. They should just stop acting like it's a miracle product
This stuff is amazing. I’ve used this for years. Discovered it when I was in the horrible 7th dads acne phase and nothing else would compare to fixing my face. This works as well as my PRESCRIPTION ACNE MEDS! Not kidding. Would recommend
Whenever I have an occasional massive breakout I don't even freak out anymore due to this product. It easily takes care of my problems after applying it to the area twice a day. I highly recommend this product!
I love this acne spot treatment! Every time I feel a pimple coming on, I put some of this on it and it is noticeably smaller the next day. Very affordable and definitely worth it! 110% recommend if your looking for a good spot treatment!
This is my go to product when I have pimples pop up. For the most part it is effective but it does not help with cystic pimples. It can be harsh so you don't want to use it all over but just as a spot treatment.
I use this all the time. It clears it up for me but not as fast as it use to. Will dry your skin so make sure you have some moisturizer. Not too expensive, small and easy to carry with you. Buy it all the time.
I love this product, it absolutely works! Once you wash your face at night you put that on the truble spot/ pimple and it gets significantly smaller the next day. Highly recommend
I would definitely recommend if you get small break outs here and there. I like leaving it in overnight and after 2 nights I can already see a difference! No more redness and reduces the inflammation of the bump.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos