Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,273 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
As a teenager, I couldn’t stop picking at my face. This serum worked wonders for the scars on my face. I don’t use it anymore but I’m sure it would still work just as well if I needed it so I would buy it again.
i used to swear by this but i think they changed the formula. it doesn’t work for me nearly as much as it used to. maybe the inflammation in a spot goes down about 30% but not the 80% i used to get overnight.
It was amazing I had a lot of pimples n now I berly get them I bought it at Walmart it was a first time using it no repeat it's affective it really works I loveed it my face has improved a lot now that I used it
A small amount goes a long way. I use this especially in the summer when its more difficult keep the dirt and oil out. Little bit on the red spots before i go to bed and in the morning it is gone or much smaller.
This is my favorite acne product. Just a few drops before bed and it clears up acne by the next morning ( or in a few days) it's not completely drying so I feel good about using it. I would definitely recommend to others who want to get rid of there acne!
I use this all the time. It clears it up for me but not as fast as it use to. Will dry your skin so make sure you have some moisturizer. Not too expensive, small and easy to carry with you. Buy it all the time.
Literally what the heck this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. Don’t apply too much of it or else it will not dry the pimple out since the product itself cannot dry. Found that out the hard way but that’s okay. It’s my go to when I get nasty pimples!
This spot treatment works well in bringing my blemishes to the surface, and dries them out quickly. I have used this product since I was a teen, and have always found it to work very well. Will be buying again.
Love, love, love this product. I have been using this since my early teen years and I'm in my mid-twenties now. I always make sure to have it with me when I travel for those pesky zits that pop up out of nowhere.
I would definitely recommend if you get small break outs here and there. I like leaving it in overnight and after 2 nights I can already see a difference! No more redness and reduces the inflammation of the bump.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos