BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Katie B.
Youngstown, OH
As a teenager, I couldn’t stop picking at my face. This serum worked wonders for the scars on my face. I don’t use it anymore but I’m sure it would still work just as well if I needed it so I would buy it again.
Lindsey C.
i used to swear by this but i think they changed the formula. it doesn’t work for me nearly as much as it used to. maybe the inflammation in a spot goes down about 30% but not the 80% i used to get overnight.
Veronica L.
Vallejo
It was amazing I had a lot of pimples n now I berly get them I bought it at Walmart it was a first time using it no repeat it's affective it really works I loveed it my face has improved a lot now that I used it
Chelsey J.
A small amount goes a long way. I use this especially in the summer when its more difficult keep the dirt and oil out. Little bit on the red spots before i go to bed and in the morning it is gone or much smaller.
Lauren K.
Taunton, MA
This is my favorite acne product. Just a few drops before bed and it clears up acne by the next morning ( or in a few days) it's not completely drying so I feel good about using it. I would definitely recommend to others who want to get rid of there acne!
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
I use this all the time. It clears it up for me but not as fast as it use to. Will dry your skin so make sure you have some moisturizer. Not too expensive, small and easy to carry with you. Buy it all the time.
Rachel S.
Fullerton, CA
Literally what the heck this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. Don’t apply too much of it or else it will not dry the pimple out since the product itself cannot dry. Found that out the hard way but that’s okay. It’s my go to when I get nasty pimples!
Hayley K.
This spot treatment works well in bringing my blemishes to the surface, and dries them out quickly. I have used this product since I was a teen, and have always found it to work very well. Will be buying again.
Lindsey V.
Chicago , IL
Love, love, love this product. I have been using this since my early teen years and I'm in my mid-twenties now. I always make sure to have it with me when I travel for those pesky zits that pop up out of nowhere.
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
I would definitely recommend if you get small break outs here and there. I like leaving it in overnight and after 2 nights I can already see a difference! No more redness and reduces the inflammation of the bump.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's