Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,266 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Basically this product is worth it for the price but if you are really looking for drastic results I would go with something a little nicer. It was not a bad product. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget.
I feel a pimple coming on and apply this product and it does not stand a chance. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin but still effective! Bought this summer when living in NY and breaking out more than usual
Although this did help with the occasional painful pimple I get, it causes the area to be really itchy for a few days after application, possibly an allergy on my part and not a problem with the product itself.
Clears acne marks fairly quickly but has a distinct chemical smell to it and slightly dries out my face when I use it-I have sensitive skin. I like how it comes in a small convenient tube and that a little bit of the cream goes a long way, though.
This is good stuff. It dries out your skin, so use moisturizer! Also, I used to rub this all over my face because I had acne everywhere. I would be recommend that. Your skin will hate you for that! A little bit goes a long way.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this product broke my skin out in hives almost immediately. It is a very harsh treatment. If you have sensitive skin, this is not the product for you. I would not buy again.
I don't have bad acne, but I occasionally get a pimple from time to time. I bought this treatment to help the tough pimples that pop up and won't seem to go away. I like the packaging, and the application size is perfect. My only complaint is that it dries out that area very badly.
This acne spot treatment has helped so much with certain spots of my face. This was very simple to use to. I would say the pricing was also ok. Once you put it on at first it burns a little bit but it stops. I would recommend this to many people.
I used this treatment a few months ago and didn’t love it. I didn’t see any negative effects but I do not believe it did anything it promised, I wouldn’t chose to use again. I purchased from Amazon I believe.
Just putting chemicals on my face. Didn’t see real results but didn’t like the ingredients and I stopped using. If you don’t mind lots of ingredients and it works, I say go for it. Plus side it is very cheap.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos