Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,560 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is amazing, I've used it for years, it takes away my acne and acne scaring in a week or less, it was amazing and it's very affordable. It's a very good product for people with acne prone skin or scarred skin.
This product clears my skin like crazy it is amazing it’s gray and fast overnight you see a difference in a small little tube you don’t even really have to touch it you just shoot it hot on your acne and it is perfect
this is literally the greatest spot treatment product on planet earth! i’ve been using it for years and it helps my breakouts immensely. often times they are significantly improved over night, and this clears my pimples completely within 2 or 3 days.
This spot treatment works... sometimes. It is effective at drying out breakouts but sometimes it can be too harsh and dry out your entire skin. It didn't happen all the time, but pretty often and I have oily skin.
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
This is an effective product for acne prone skin. It does make the pimple go down, bit it doesn't necessarily go away over night. It can be somewhat drying to the skin, so it's best to only use for spot treatment.
As a teenager, I couldn’t stop picking at my face. This serum worked wonders for the scars on my face. I don’t use it anymore but I’m sure it would still work just as well if I needed it so I would buy it again.
Used this in middle school-high school for stubborn spots that wouldn’t go away. Definitely met my expectations as I used it during my worst acne times. It wasn’t harsh on my skin at all and would recommend it to teenagers looking for spot treatment
Literally what the heck this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. Don’t apply too much of it or else it will not dry the pimple out since the product itself cannot dry. Found that out the hard way but that’s okay. It’s my go to when I get nasty pimples!
This spot treatment works well in bringing my blemishes to the surface, and dries them out quickly. I have used this product since I was a teen, and have always found it to work very well. Will be buying again.
Q & A
Some time to time it appears big spots in my face.. Does this one really works for putting on them? How long it takes for the spots to disappear?
how quickly do u see a difference with this?
Would you recommend applying a layer of moisturizer over or under this product to prevent dryness?
Does this product work for every skin type?
I have been trying to find a quick treatment for my acne. I heard it helps reduce the size fast. How long did it take to disappear for you? And does it dry out your spot? Or irritate your skin? Help?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos