BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alisa H.
Raleigh, NC
This is amazing, I've used it for years, it takes away my acne and acne scaring in a week or less, it was amazing and it's very affordable. It's a very good product for people with acne prone skin or scarred skin.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This product clears my skin like crazy it is amazing it’s gray and fast overnight you see a difference in a small little tube you don’t even really have to touch it you just shoot it hot on your acne and it is perfect
Tory S.
Raleigh, NC
this is literally the greatest spot treatment product on planet earth! i’ve been using it for years and it helps my breakouts immensely. often times they are significantly improved over night, and this clears my pimples completely within 2 or 3 days.
Violeta R.
Azusa
This spot treatment works... sometimes. It is effective at drying out breakouts but sometimes it can be too harsh and dry out your entire skin. It didn't happen all the time, but pretty often and I have oily skin.
Sam H.
Vine Grove
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
Robin G.
This is an effective product for acne prone skin. It does make the pimple go down, bit it doesn't necessarily go away over night. It can be somewhat drying to the skin, so it's best to only use for spot treatment.
Katie B.
Youngstown, OH
As a teenager, I couldn’t stop picking at my face. This serum worked wonders for the scars on my face. I don’t use it anymore but I’m sure it would still work just as well if I needed it so I would buy it again.
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Used this in middle school-high school for stubborn spots that wouldn’t go away. Definitely met my expectations as I used it during my worst acne times. It wasn’t harsh on my skin at all and would recommend it to teenagers looking for spot treatment
Rachel S.
Fullerton, CA
Literally what the heck this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. Don’t apply too much of it or else it will not dry the pimple out since the product itself cannot dry. Found that out the hard way but that’s okay. It’s my go to when I get nasty pimples!
Hayley K.
This spot treatment works well in bringing my blemishes to the surface, and dries them out quickly. I have used this product since I was a teen, and have always found it to work very well. Will be buying again.
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
Some time to time it appears big spots in my face.. Does this one really works for putting on them? How long it takes for the spots to disappear?
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
how quickly do u see a difference with this?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Would you recommend applying a layer of moisturizer over or under this product to prevent dryness?
Karene L.
Orlando, FL
Does this product work for every skin type?
Alexandra G.
Newhall
I have been trying to find a quick treatment for my acne. I heard it helps reduce the size fast. How long did it take to disappear for you? And does it dry out your spot? Or irritate your skin? Help?!