BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alisa H.
Raleigh, NC
This is amazing, I've used it for years, it takes away my acne and acne scaring in a week or less, it was amazing and it's very affordable. It's a very good product for people with acne prone skin or scarred skin.
Amy G.
I used this once many years ago. I loved the way it worked and was so gentle on my skin. I love everything I have tried from clean and clear, they always know how to take care of your face and keep your skin clear.
Tory S.
Raleigh, NC
this is literally the greatest spot treatment product on planet earth! i’ve been using it for years and it helps my breakouts immensely. often times they are significantly improved over night, and this clears my pimples completely within 2 or 3 days.
Alma R.
Castroville
This acne treatment is really good l usually just put a tiny bit of it wherever l have a pimple or acne marks and it slowly starts reducing it takes time to take effect but l definitely have seen results with it l would recommend others to try it out
Sam H.
Vine Grove
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
Robin G.
This is an effective product for acne prone skin. It does make the pimple go down, bit it doesn't necessarily go away over night. It can be somewhat drying to the skin, so it's best to only use for spot treatment.
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
I use this all the time. It clears it up for me but not as fast as it use to. Will dry your skin so make sure you have some moisturizer. Not too expensive, small and easy to carry with you. Buy it all the time.
Hayley K.
This spot treatment works well in bringing my blemishes to the surface, and dries them out quickly. I have used this product since I was a teen, and have always found it to work very well. Will be buying again.
Lindsay H.
This stuff is amazing. I’ve used this for years. Discovered it when I was in the horrible 7th dads acne phase and nothing else would compare to fixing my face. This works as well as my PRESCRIPTION ACNE MEDS! Not kidding. Would recommend
Lauren K.
Taunton, MA
This is my favorite acne product. Just a few drops before bed and it clears up acne by the next morning ( or in a few days) it's not completely drying so I feel good about using it. I would definitely recommend to others who want to get rid of there acne!
Marlisse T.
Manati
Would you keep buying this treatment.?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does it really work?
Shadasia G.
Bronx, NY
How do i know this is right for my skin?
Ariana D.
La Palma, CA
Does this really work/ i wanna buy it but its kinda pricey and such a small packaging should i get it????
Amira M.