Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,545 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is amazing, I've used it for years, it takes away my acne and acne scaring in a week or less, it was amazing and it's very affordable. It's a very good product for people with acne prone skin or scarred skin.
I used this once many years ago. I loved the way it worked and was so gentle on my skin. I love everything I have tried from clean and clear, they always know how to take care of your face and keep your skin clear.
this is literally the greatest spot treatment product on planet earth! i’ve been using it for years and it helps my breakouts immensely. often times they are significantly improved over night, and this clears my pimples completely within 2 or 3 days.
This acne treatment is really good l usually just put a tiny bit of it wherever l have a pimple or acne marks and it slowly starts reducing it takes time to take effect but l definitely have seen results with it l would recommend others to try it out
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
This is an effective product for acne prone skin. It does make the pimple go down, bit it doesn't necessarily go away over night. It can be somewhat drying to the skin, so it's best to only use for spot treatment.
I use this all the time. It clears it up for me but not as fast as it use to. Will dry your skin so make sure you have some moisturizer. Not too expensive, small and easy to carry with you. Buy it all the time.
This spot treatment works well in bringing my blemishes to the surface, and dries them out quickly. I have used this product since I was a teen, and have always found it to work very well. Will be buying again.
This stuff is amazing. I’ve used this for years. Discovered it when I was in the horrible 7th dads acne phase and nothing else would compare to fixing my face. This works as well as my PRESCRIPTION ACNE MEDS! Not kidding. Would recommend
This is my favorite acne product. Just a few drops before bed and it clears up acne by the next morning ( or in a few days) it's not completely drying so I feel good about using it. I would definitely recommend to others who want to get rid of there acne!
Q & A
Would you keep buying this treatment.?
Does it really work?
How do i know this is right for my skin?
Does this really work/ i wanna buy it but its kinda pricey and such a small packaging should i get it????
Is it worth your money?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos