Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,535 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Works good on most acne, definitely good to use on a day you can’t have a pimple show, will reduce redness and reduce size. But can be very drying to skin, so make sure to use a moisturizer when using this product
This is amazing, I've used it for years, it takes away my acne and acne scaring in a week or less, it was amazing and it's very affordable. It's a very good product for people with acne prone skin or scarred skin.
Clean & Clear is one of my few products I trust to use on my face for face soap or acne treatment! This is one of my favorite products. Put it wherever you notice a pimple forming and it definitely makes a difference!
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
This actually does work. You have to apply it a few times during the day tho for it to actually work how you want it to. It did meet my expectation by helping get rid of my acne but it also made the area really dry
this is literally the greatest spot treatment product on planet earth! i’ve been using it for years and it helps my breakouts immensely. often times they are significantly improved over night, and this clears my pimples completely within 2 or 3 days.
Literally what the heck this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. Don’t apply too much of it or else it will not dry the pimple out since the product itself cannot dry. Found that out the hard way but that’s okay. It’s my go to when I get nasty pimples!
This is my favorite acne product. Just a few drops before bed and it clears up acne by the next morning ( or in a few days) it's not completely drying so I feel good about using it. I would definitely recommend to others who want to get rid of there acne!
Love using this stuff for spot treatment. It really does quicken the time that the acne is on my face. I put it on before bed and wake up with red redness and inflammation and pain. I've been through two tubes.
Used this in middle school-high school for stubborn spots that wouldn’t go away. Definitely met my expectations as I used it during my worst acne times. It wasn’t harsh on my skin at all and would recommend it to teenagers looking for spot treatment
Q & A
Does it work better on pimples or zits
I sometimes get bad pimples on my face whenever i'm about to have my period, and even though covering it with concealer and foundation doesn't work. Would it still work for PMS pimples?
Does this product work effectively? Is it safe for teens to use?
Has anyone actually tried this and compared it to the Murad acne spot treatment? If so how does it compare? Possible dupe?
Does it really remove acne?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos