BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Have to use this product for 2-3 nights to see actual effects of it but it does work! Love that it's not too harsh that it burns yet harsh enough to make a difference. Probably prefer a drying lotion over this stuff!
McKayla W.
Caddo Mills
Good product. It has basic packaging. It helps with acne spots but can cause dryness. This would be more of a gentle product but can cause dry patches. It helped a lot with my forehead acne. The product works well.
Amy G.
I used this once many years ago. I loved the way it worked and was so gentle on my skin. I love everything I have tried from clean and clear, they always know how to take care of your face and keep your skin clear.
αmber g.
Los Alamos, NM
Omg so much yes for this clean and clear acne medicine!! I swear by it. If I have a sudden break out, I put this baby on and within hours my zit has gone down. I seriously love this and carry it around in my purse!
Alma R.
Castroville
This acne treatment is really good l usually just put a tiny bit of it wherever l have a pimple or acne marks and it slowly starts reducing it takes time to take effect but l definitely have seen results with it l would recommend others to try it out
Annie P.
Palos Heights, IL
Works good on most acne, definitely good to use on a day you can’t have a pimple show, will reduce redness and reduce size. But can be very drying to skin, so make sure to use a moisturizer when using this product
Robin G.
This is an effective product for acne prone skin. It does make the pimple go down, bit it doesn't necessarily go away over night. It can be somewhat drying to the skin, so it's best to only use for spot treatment.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
These are great! They're a great price and work well! You can never go wrong with this it's great!! It always works!! Idk how but it's amazing and perfect!!! Got it at publix! I'd buy them again!! I recommend!! Everyone loves this!
Sam H.
Vine Grove
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
Shianne c.
I use nightly for the past month and have seen no results. The smell is very strong and chemically very over powering. It says non drying but my skin disagree. It stings when you put it on. I will not buy again.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's