Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,282 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Have to use this product for 2-3 nights to see actual effects of it but it does work! Love that it's not too harsh that it burns yet harsh enough to make a difference. Probably prefer a drying lotion over this stuff!
Good product. It has basic packaging. It helps with acne spots but can cause dryness. This would be more of a gentle product but can cause dry patches. It helped a lot with my forehead acne. The product works well.
I used this once many years ago. I loved the way it worked and was so gentle on my skin. I love everything I have tried from clean and clear, they always know how to take care of your face and keep your skin clear.
Omg so much yes for this clean and clear acne medicine!! I swear by it. If I have a sudden break out, I put this baby on and within hours my zit has gone down. I seriously love this and carry it around in my purse!
This acne treatment is really good l usually just put a tiny bit of it wherever l have a pimple or acne marks and it slowly starts reducing it takes time to take effect but l definitely have seen results with it l would recommend others to try it out
Works good on most acne, definitely good to use on a day you can’t have a pimple show, will reduce redness and reduce size. But can be very drying to skin, so make sure to use a moisturizer when using this product
This is an effective product for acne prone skin. It does make the pimple go down, bit it doesn't necessarily go away over night. It can be somewhat drying to the skin, so it's best to only use for spot treatment.
These are great! They're a great price and work well! You can never go wrong with this it's great!! It always works!! Idk how but it's amazing and perfect!!! Got it at publix! I'd buy them again!! I recommend!! Everyone loves this!
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
I use nightly for the past month and have seen no results. The smell is very strong and chemically very over powering. It says non drying but my skin disagree. It stings when you put it on. I will not buy again.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos