BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
annemarie v.
Ontario, CA
this will sometimes work soooo good and fast for me and sometimes take waaay longer. I'm giving it 4 stars rather than 3 because there were several instances where my pimple would clear overnight so i give it props.
Kylee F.
Franklin, TN
I have bought this product many times. It worked really well on acne spots. It cleared them up very fast. I would suggest other products to use with it to prevent acne from coming back. Other than that great product!
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
I use this stuff everyday, it's been a life-saver. When I have really bad breakouts, ill put this on and the next day it's already noticeably better. It's fast working and easy, and the little tube will last so long.
Shelbie R.
This product takes maybe two applications to see a noticeable difference. It doesn’t even dry out my (already naturally) dry skin. A little goes a long way, I expect the tube to last me all the way to it’s expiration date. I recommend for all skin types!
lauryn d.
Tempe, AZ
I've put this on spots I feel a pimple coming and it just shuts it down. It always works for me and helps me keep breakouts under control. I don't use it that often or a lot when I use it so it has lasted me a while.
paty R.
San diego, CA
I used this with the 3 other clean and clear it comes with. It really does work but it stung a bit maybe because I have sensitive skin but I could not use this my brother end up keeping it and I would say it did work
Maica C.
Lexington, KY
This is pretty amazing at spot treatment. I was using my friend's bottle and was extremely impressed. The best part is that it's so affordable and can be purchased basically anywhere. I will definitely be purchasing.
Sam H.
Vine Grove
This stuff will squash a pimple in no time. I love putting this on before bed. When you wake up, your pimple will be at least half the size if not gone (depending on how bad).
Ashley S.
Ona, WV
This is a pretty great product. I use it frequently and keep coming back, so obviously I does it’s job. I use it as spot treatments as soon as a pimple appears. This product doesn’t dry out my skin like others do.
Elizabeth F.
Boston, MA
This little silver tube is my go-to for when I can feel a spot starting to form on my face. The salicylic acid dries any pimples right up, even before they come to a head usually. I've been using this for years, and I'll be using it for years to come.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon