Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,289 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
It definitely removed my problem pimples, but it did burn my sensitive skin a little bit. I would definitely recommend to someone with oily skin, but not dry skin. It drys out small patches which was hard to get rid of.
My skin is prone to acne and I've tried many products but this Acne Spot Treatment is nearly always the product I come back to. It works so well with clearing pimples and redness. Sometimes it can leave a film though. I recommend!
This is a really decent drug store acne spot treatment. I’ve used it on and off for years and it does the job. I really like that it is clear and applies easily. It is available at any drug store and is very affordable.
I really loved this because at first it worked really well. But at some point after using it for awhile my skin got used to it and it stopped working. Now it doesn't do anything for me so I wouldn't recommend it to others
This product does a great job getting rid of painful acne quickly , within hours. I always use this when I don’t have time to deal with embarrassing breakouts or I have somewhere to be . I have been using this for years
Not only do I only use clean and clear products but also other things like this! It's very easy to apply and definitely met my expectations. This is my go to acne cream for over night! I definitely recommend to everyone
Love this stuff. If you have an event or something coming up, grab this stuff and put it on your blemish. A little bit goes a long way so the tube will last a while. It is a bit drying, so make sure you continue to moisturize your skin.
This stuff works like magic. I can put a thin layer on my trouble spots and by morning they're gone! This is the second run that I've gotten and they last forever. Gentle on skin and doesn't dry mine out! Highly recommend for those "surprise" pop up blemishes!
THIS IS A MUST HAVE! it actually works! It’s a little pricey for such a small product, but it’s worth it! You can also get the whole kit at Walmart or target. You know it’s working when you feel it sizzling your blemish!
This spot treatment is always in the house! Everyone in my family uses it. Especially when we have acne that pops up. It's a great treatment and it certainly is fast acting. It's a great product that I will continue to use.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos