BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Melanie N.
Valrico, FL
This spot treatment is ok but if you have a hurried lifestyle and you need stuff that works quickly this is not the product for you. It’s takes about 3 days for it to actually dry out the pimple. It’s just not the best.
Renee F.
This spot treatment did everything I wanted it to. It dries up my pimples and makes them go away way quicker than they normally do! The point of this is to draw the bacteria to the surface, so if you use this on cyst’s it’ll bring it to the surface.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
I LOVE this spot treatment. I use it right before bed on any big spots that randomly have come up and the next morning it’s always almost completely gone if not completely gone. I would definitely recommend this product.
Thalia A.
This left my skin irritated and dry. The ingredients are probably horrible for your skin. It was so disappointing because I was told to try this but I just wasted my money. They should improve on the ingredients
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this. Drugstore still has good products even though some of the higher end brands make products that perform faster. The end results are still the same. This works just as well & just as fast. Yay drugstore.
India J.
I love this stuff! I use this as a spottreatment for all of my pimples, especially the deep painful pimples. This makes them less irritated and makes them go away overnight. It can be drying, so use wisely.
Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
I’d give it 4 out of 5 . Once my skin gets used to the treatment , it stops working as well as it did the first time . I usually only use it once or twice , stop for a while . Then use again so I can take advantage of the great use “the first time”
Greer S.
Ankeny, IA
Although I really like this for larger, painful pimples, it is very drying and smells like alcohol. It is sort of a last resort product for me when I really need to make a large pimple go away. It is very drying.
Raelina W.
I put this on any of my pimples over night and by morning the pimple is basically gone. I was recommended this by a friend and now I recommend it to all my other friends. It really works and is a real lifesaver!
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I’ve had great results with this. It’s s perfect spot cream, usually works fairly quick to get rid of any bump that may start popping up. I’ve used it for years and trust it to do its job, which it usually does.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's