BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
I use tis once in awhile when I have an under skin zit. It does help it clear up faster. Been using for a few years. I usually get it at Wal-Mart. My husband loves it but dislikes the brand.
Shawna
This clears up my acne in 2 days or less. I don't like to use anything but this because it is exactly what I need, an acne SPOT treatment. I only get acne spots or breakouts about one a month. It also doesn't have a bunch of unknown ingredients in it which is good.
Danielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this product- it is perfect to put over a pimple or blemish overnight and it dramatically heals it by morning. Make sure to moisturize in the morning to make sure you don't over dry your face. The product is not too strong so it doesn't dry too much.
Hannah R.
I find that this is the best On the spot acne treatment. It can fill a bit burny but has never left a mark, though I don't know if I would recommend it for anyone with very sensitive skin. I also like it because it doesn't stain any fabric because it doesn't have benzoyl peroxide.
Katie S.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT WORKS SO GOOD AND LEAVES MY FACE LOOKING SO GOOD! I USE THIS EVERYDAY AND I LOVE IT. I BOUGHT IT AT SEPHORA AND IT WORKS FOR A LONG TIME AND IT IS SO WORTH BUYING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!
Amanda S.
San Clemente , CA
I really love this! I have a few problem areas and this really helped out! It’s awesome and for the price it definitely works. It was gentle on my skin and I didn’t notice it dry me out. I would definitely buy this again!
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
I cannot stress enough how this is an essential product to have in your makeup bag! I love it! Works wonders on my acne spots that I get if I sleep with makeup! I would definitely purchase it again which I do once mine is running out I go out and purchase another!
Karla L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is perfect for trying to get rid of any breakouts that you may have. I bought it because I had an embarrassing pimple before a date and I left it on for an hour before I got ready and felt as though it did a good job at drying it up with minimal effort.
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
I use this off and on.  Over a few days it seems to help with spot treatments, but the claim is you can see a difference within 24 hours.  I've tested that claim out a few times and at least for me, that's not the case.  It has a strong tingling sensation but it's not unbearable.
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
I tried using this for about a month to really give it a chance, and I didn't see a difference in my breakouts. If anything they appeared to get more red and painful. It could very well be because I have extremely sensitive skin, but this definitely wasn't for me.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon