Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use tis once in awhile when I have an under skin zit. It does help it clear up faster. Been using for a few years. I usually get it at Wal-Mart. My husband loves it but dislikes the brand.
This clears up my acne in 2 days or less. I don't like to use anything but this because it is exactly what I need, an acne SPOT treatment. I only get acne spots or breakouts about one a month. It also doesn't have a bunch of unknown ingredients in it which is good.
I really love this product- it is perfect to put over a pimple or blemish overnight and it dramatically heals it by morning. Make sure to moisturize in the morning to make sure you don't over dry your face. The product is not too strong so it doesn't dry too much.
I find that this is the best On the spot acne treatment. It can fill a bit burny but has never left a mark, though I don't know if I would recommend it for anyone with very sensitive skin. I also like it because it doesn't stain any fabric because it doesn't have benzoyl peroxide.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT WORKS SO GOOD AND LEAVES MY FACE LOOKING SO GOOD! I USE THIS EVERYDAY AND I LOVE IT. I BOUGHT IT AT SEPHORA AND IT WORKS FOR A LONG TIME AND IT IS SO WORTH BUYING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!
I really love this! I have a few problem areas and this really helped out! It’s awesome and for the price it definitely works. It was gentle on my skin and I didn’t notice it dry me out. I would definitely buy this again!
I cannot stress enough how this is an essential product to have in your makeup bag! I love it! Works wonders on my acne spots that I get if I sleep with makeup! I would definitely purchase it again which I do once mine is running out I go out and purchase another!
This product is perfect for trying to get rid of any breakouts that you may have. I bought it because I had an embarrassing pimple before a date and I left it on for an hour before I got ready and felt as though it did a good job at drying it up with minimal effort.
I use this off and on. Over a few days it seems to help with spot treatments, but the claim is you can see a difference within 24 hours. I've tested that claim out a few times and at least for me, that's not the case. It has a strong tingling sensation but it's not unbearable.
I tried using this for about a month to really give it a chance, and I didn't see a difference in my breakouts. If anything they appeared to get more red and painful. It could very well be because I have extremely sensitive skin, but this definitely wasn't for me.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos