Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I've used clean and clear since I was a teenager!! The spot treatment I've repurchased several times and will purchase again! If you are very sensitive it can be a bit drying but I use it for any breakouts right when they start and it helps tremendously!
This product made no difference in helping my acne. It honestly made me break out more. I wouldn’t use this product again. Didn’t help me at all. I tried it several times, I just see no difference. I don’t recommend this product.
This is great for face and body acne! I use it two times a day when I get a break out and usually within a day it's less red and swollen, and by the second day my break outs are usually gone. I recommend trying it. It doesn't dry out my skin like others have.
When I have a pimple the day before and I use this spot treatment right on my pimple and re-apply it every time it dries out, the next day the pimple is gone. Works like a charm, have been using it ever since I found out about it.
I love it, on the package it says that some people have gotten clear skin in a day. That didnt work for me, my acne would would disappear in 2 days or 3 days max! This thing is magic!!! LOVE IT!
Love this product. Whenever I have a pimple I use it on it and it works overnight, or within a day - just reapply a few times a day for a bad pimple and it'll get the job done! Doesn't hurt either, which is amazing for my sensitive skin :)
I have owned this tiny tube of product for over 5 years. Just one tube has lasted so long because it is so effective! A tiny dot overnight will reduce and dry out any signs of blemishes. It smells great and isn't slimed or gooey!
I used this product for 90 days and I wasn’t completely satisfied. It helped clear up some of my acne but wasnt the result I was hoping for. Easy application and instructions for use. Love the company, not so fond of this product.
Tried this out with an entire line of beauty products and it was so refreshing it did have a somewhat burning sensation it might be much for some but for me it made me feel so clean and refreshed. Although my eyes did water a bit!
I have used this product for quite a while now. I put it on before bedtime and dab it so that it can actually soak into my skin! This product is very good and affordable!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos