Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,282 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have been using this product since my first pimple popped up at age 11. This product is amazing and gets rid of flare ups in a couple of hours. It's awesome too because it's inexpensive and can buy it wherever I go at any drugstore. 10/10 would recommend.
Are used to always use this on the spot and I couldn’t really tell whether or not it was working on my skin is just really good at healing sometimes it seem like wow that really try to not work and sometimes it seem like it made it worse
Good enough at drying up pimples, but also the skin around it. Makes my skin peel which is never a good look. It is a good value for the money, especially if you have really oily skin. I prefer tea tree oil as spot treatment.
Left red splotches on my face for hours after use. Definitely dried my zits up but gave me so much burning and irritation in the area near it that didn’t even touch the product that it isn’t worth it, especially with sensitive skin.
Love this stuff! I find I only need a bit at a time, so a tube lasts a really long time. I wish it were less expensive but it's stuff worth it at about $10 a tube. I certainly intend to keep using it whenever I feel a breakout coming on.
I love this spot treatment. It really does the job without effecting your entire face. It doesn't overly dry out my face. It just clears up the spots I need it to. I would highly recommend this product! And for the price it's great!
This is a godsend! This product will have your blemishes clear in literally 2 days. You see results so fast. I buy mine from cvs or Walgreens typically. It is not harsh to my skin but it should definitely be tested before using it often. I highly recommend it for everyone.
This treatment is really cheap and effective....... will dry out pimples on a budget .... like I said before ..... always wear sunscreen while using any acne medication because your skin will be more prone to sunburn and scarring.....
I've been using this spot treatment since I was a teenager and I love it. It says people see results in one day, which is true to a degree. But only sometimes. It usually takes a few days for the treatment to clear up my blemishes.
This is seriously the only thing that works for my hormonal acne. Better than any other OTC products or tea tree oil etc. Zits gone overnight with no excessive drying with this stuff.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos