BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Caroline O.
I have been using this product since my first pimple popped up at age 11. This product is amazing and gets rid of flare ups in a couple of hours. It's awesome too because it's inexpensive and can buy it wherever I go at any drugstore. 10/10 would recommend.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Are used to always use this on the spot and I couldn’t really tell whether or not it was working on my skin is just really good at healing sometimes it seem like wow that really try to not work and sometimes it seem like it made it worse
Lily W.
Indianapolis , IN
Good enough at drying up pimples, but also the skin around it. Makes my skin peel which is never a good look. It is a good value for the money, especially if you have really oily skin. I prefer tea tree oil as spot treatment.
lexi s.
Cary, NC
Left red splotches on my face for hours after use. Definitely dried my zits up but gave me so much burning and irritation in the area near it that didn’t even touch the product that it isn’t worth it, especially with sensitive skin.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff! I find I only need a bit at a time, so a tube lasts a really long time. I wish it were less expensive but it's stuff worth it at about $10 a tube. I certainly intend to keep using it whenever I feel a breakout coming on.
Kaylin L.
Greenville
I love this spot treatment. It really does the job without effecting your entire face. It doesn't overly dry out my face. It just clears up the spots I need it to. I would highly recommend this product! And for the price it's great!
Scenecca B.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a godsend! This product will have your blemishes clear in literally 2 days. You see results so fast. I buy mine from cvs or Walgreens typically. It is not harsh to my skin but it should definitely be tested before using it often. I highly recommend it for everyone.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
This treatment is really cheap and effective....... will dry out pimples on a budget .... like I said before ..... always wear sunscreen while using any acne medication because your skin will be more prone to sunburn and scarring.....
Haley G.
Kenner, LA
I've been using this spot treatment since I was a teenager and I love it. It says people see results in one day, which is true to a degree. But only sometimes. It usually takes a few days for the treatment to clear up my blemishes.
Jennifer B.
Cardiff, CA
This is seriously the only thing that works for my hormonal acne. Better than any other OTC products or tea tree oil etc. Zits gone overnight with no excessive drying with this stuff.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's