Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,335 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Great for target spots. You can see the difference over night. It reduces redness and the size of a pimple in a short amount of time. I was skeptical buying this product but I’m so glad that I did. Always a go to when I have a pimpleZ
I have been using this since it first came out! It is amazing and was literally the only thing that would touch my acne when I was in school, the price is amazing now and I always have some on hand. I also have had my friends try mine and went out and got some for themselves.
This spot treatment left my skin with intense dry patches that were peeling for days. Also, my acne was still there. It was way too harsh for my skin. I bought it at cvs. I just think that the formula should be less aggressive.
I have been using this product for years. I don't get that many blemishes, but when I do I put this on them and they go away much faster. It's drying so I recommend a moisturizer, cream, or serum to keep the spots from flaking as much.
This is a very effective acne treatment. I can see an improvement within the first day of putting it on a new spot. I’ve been using this for a few years now, and I love it!
I've tried loads of acne spot treatments as I struggle with adult acne and I used this one for a long time but I found that it dried out my skin when compared to other more organic products. Would recommend for someone with oily skin.
Best eve spot treatment. Short store woke up pimple on my cheek and chin put it on throughout the day I couldn’t even notice by the next day gone completely gentle and I would definitely buy again.
Anytime I feel a breakout coming I put some of this on there and usually it's gone by the next day. It is very drying so be sure to moisturize the next day! It's also very affordable and easy to find. And it's small but lasts forever.
It is a go to classic in my household. It clears up acne but it is very trying and mildly harsh. I have seen results with it. I usually buy it at Target or Walmart. I recommend it to people looking for a drugstore opinion into fighting off acne.
I love this product more than words can explain. I have been using it since high school and it is my savior when I get a pimple on my face! It usually works in about 1-2 days depending on the size of the blemish. Safe for my sensitive skin too.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos