BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Miranda P.
Smithfield, NC
Great for target spots. You can see the difference over night. It reduces redness and the size of a pimple in a short amount of time. I was skeptical buying this product but I’m so glad that I did. Always a go to when I have a pimpleZ
Mercadies L.
I have been using this since it first came out! It is amazing and was literally the only thing that would touch my acne when I was in school, the price is amazing now and I always have some on hand. I also have had my friends try mine and went out and got some for themselves.
christina m.
This spot treatment left my skin with intense dry patches that were peeling for days. Also, my acne was still there. It was way too harsh for my skin. I bought it at cvs. I just think that the formula should be less aggressive.
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I have been using this product for years. I don't get that many blemishes, but when I do I put this on them and they go away much faster. It's drying so I recommend a moisturizer, cream, or serum to keep the spots from flaking as much.
Lily M.
This is a very effective acne treatment. I can see an improvement within the first day of putting it on a new spot. I’ve been using this for a few years now, and I love it!
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I've tried loads of acne spot treatments as I struggle with adult acne and I used this one for a long time but I found that it dried out my skin when compared to other more organic products. Would recommend for someone with oily skin.
Anaid L.
Best eve spot treatment. Short store woke up pimple on my cheek and chin put it on throughout the day I couldn’t even notice by the next day gone completely gentle and I would definitely buy again.
Kiera R.
Beaverton, OR
Anytime I feel a breakout coming I put some of this on there and usually it's gone by the next day. It is very drying so be sure to moisturize the next day! It's also very affordable and easy to find. And it's small but lasts forever.
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
It is a go to classic in my household. It clears up acne but it is very trying and mildly harsh. I have seen results with it. I usually buy it at Target or Walmart. I recommend it to people looking for a drugstore opinion into fighting off acne.
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
I love this product more than words can explain. I have been using it since high school and it is my savior when I get a pimple on my face! It usually works in about 1-2 days depending on the size of the blemish. Safe for my sensitive skin too.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's