Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,752 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is very easy to use and easy for on the go. The packaging is very nice and wasn’t pricey! The only thing is that it really didn’t help my acne a lot.
I just recently started using this product so I’m still trying to have my skin adjust to it. But so far it’s been working well. I use it for the blackheads on my nose and I can see the pores getting slightly smaller.
Biore’s Spot Treatment works for the most part. It’s weird, sometimes it takes up to 3 treatments to them to go away but most if the time it works with one. I really don’t breakout much though, so this perfect for me with my normal face care routine 😊
I used this all through high school. I feel like it did a little bit of a job on my spots but nothing amazing. You have to wash your face before makeup though even when sleeping with jt or your makeup will ball up .
It was ok it did work but it seemed to dry it out super fast then I felt like for week after I just had a dry little flaky spot on my face. That was not cool but other than that it works and I have a super oily skin and it still dried out that one spot
I prefer this brand over the neutrogena brand. I feel like this works a little better and isn’t quite as drying as the other. It is a little pricy, but worth it in my opinion. I keep this in my cabinet just in case.
This did not do anything for me, other than sting when I applied it. I was hoping for a spot treatment to finally work but sadly I notice no difference. I’ve tried so many spot treatments and will continue to do so
this is another one of those "i cant live without" products. if i see a pimple staring to come up and i put this on there, i swear to you the next morning it will be almost gone. this stuff literally SAVED my skin.
I love this!!! This stuff works like magic it is so great! it will clear up any breakout over night! my holy grail when I have a breakout and you can’t beat it for the price!! I believe it’s good for any skin type
Q & A
Does the skin dry this product? I really want to try it on my next box
Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good at all to use it?
GIRLSSSSS. I want a product that will help my pimples to disappear, because in fact they are so irritating at times and make me feel ugly. Can you suggest me some natural masks or some product that's gonna help?
Is this a good product? I have struggled with acne for years now. And nothing I have used works.
Did anyone experience dryness or irritability with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos