Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,315 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
this is another one of those "i cant live without" products. if i see a pimple staring to come up and i put this on there, i swear to you the next morning it will be almost gone. this stuff literally SAVED my skin.
This did not do anything for me, other than sting when I applied it. I was hoping for a spot treatment to finally work but sadly I notice no difference. I’ve tried so many spot treatments and will continue to do so
I love this!!! This stuff works like magic it is so great! it will clear up any breakout over night! my holy grail when I have a breakout and you can’t beat it for the price!! I believe it’s good for any skin type
This is the best spot treatment that I have found. My roommate introduced me to it. Typically I am wary of spot treatments, but this product really does help to quickly correct stubborn pimples and acne spots. I use it whenever I have a big breakout.
This spot treatment is ok but if you have a hurried lifestyle and you need stuff that works quickly this is not the product for you. It’s takes about 3 days for it to actually dry out the pimple. It’s just not the best.
I’d give it 4 out of 5 . Once my skin gets used to the treatment , it stops working as well as it did the first time . I usually only use it once or twice , stop for a while . Then use again so I can take advantage of the great use “the first time”
Spot treatments are really hard for me. My skin builds up a tolerance to products very quickly. This was effective at first and then quickly became ineffective. What I find that’s most helpful with me skin is to find a spot treatment that works well at first, like this one, and alternating it every other night with a different spot treatment that has different ingredients. That way every other night it’s different. It helps my break outs stay at bay and my skin not built up a tolerance.
I’ve had great results with this. It’s s perfect spot cream, usually works fairly quick to get rid of any bump that may start popping up. I’ve used it for years and trust it to do its job, which it usually does.
This spot treatment did everything I wanted it to. It dries up my pimples and makes them go away way quicker than they normally do! The point of this is to draw the bacteria to the surface, so if you use this on cyst’s it’ll bring it to the surface.
This left my skin irritated and dry. The ingredients are probably horrible for your skin. It was so disappointing because I was told to try this but I just wasted my money. They should improve on the ingredients
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos