BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Staci K.
Mesa
Its a great acne remover. Good for pesky little pimples that pop up at the worst times. Good size for travel,  stores easily in purse or make up bag, backpack etc. Easy to apply. Clears pimples fast, the best fast acting pimple remover. Only down fall so little package, and price range is thrust the roof.
Jenna W.
Fayetteville, AR
This Acne Spot Treatment is a great alternative to prescription acne treatments. While it is not very effective for cystic acne, it does a wonderful job of quickly eliminating regular pimples (those with white heads). I highly recommend this product for individuals looking to treat acne without breaking the bank.
Anna J.
Not a big fan. I say this because I used this product for weeks and it didn’t work and it was highly disappointing. It made my skin red and irritated while still continuing to have acne. Waste of my money and I wouldn’t buy it again. That is from my personal experience so it can be different for everyone.
Montserrat C.
USA
I bought this because a LOT a people on instagram were talking about this and I thought I'd give it a try. I had really bad acne when I first started using this and I would use it on the biggest and redness breakouts I had. I would use it daily and not see a difference at all. I thought to myself it was probably cause my acne was so bad, so I just continued buying it thinking that it was working but I just couldn't tell. By my third tube I had just started using the Keeva Organics acne cream (don't remember the official name sorry) and saw results almost instantly. I figured that this spot treatment didn't work for me 😕😕 So yeah, I just finished the tube I had and haven't bought it since.
Kristen M.
This product has been my go to acne spot treatment for years now. It does exactly what it says. Yes some experience dryness. It’s drying up all the zit funk. If I feel a pimple I take a q-tio and apply it to the area. Do not cross contaminate. Do not use the q tip or finger to rub this on the zit then touch the product tip or another part of your face. You’re spreading the bateria that way. Make sure to use qtip and rub around the whole pimple. You’ll see reduced redness or a big white head... you’ll need to pop or stick a safety pin in  Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Desiree G.
Springtown, TX
This product worked so well! I just used a tiny amount on each spot and by the next day they were already looking better. The price was great, packaging was easy to open. It wouldn't say the product is harsh but I wouldn't say it was gentle either. I would 10/10 recommend this product to others!
Izzy M.
Colorado Springs
The product seemed to take forever to get working, and was dissapoingting it just seemed to dry out my skin and didn’t do much for me, it was too harsh for my dry skin. It could be better for someone else and would be worth the money.
Trisha B.
Salt lake city
I love this stuff. When I start to break out I put this on each little sport after washing my face. And two days tops its gone. I swear by this stuff and recommend any one to use it if they haven't yet. Try  Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment  you will love it!
Emily S.
Punxsutawney
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does well with spot treating acne and does not dry out the skin. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup and every night after washing my face and it helps keep my acne under control! This is a great product for stubborn zits that pop up that you want to go away fast!
Sasha B.
I’ve been using this product for years. It’s not mind blowing, but it does what it’s supposed to. It dries out acne. It’s not incredibly powerful, but it’s strong enough to do what it needs to. Again, it doesn’t perform overnight miracles, but it is effective. Since I’ve been using it for years, I will probably continue to buy it unless a miracle product finds its way into my dressing table.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon