Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I really like this product for trips, because it's very compact. If I noticed a breakout I would apply this at night and by morning the breakout would have subsided. However, I have very dry skin and sometimes when I uses this product to often my skin would get dry patches.
This doesn't work as quickly as I would have hoped but it helped clear up some problems in a few days time. Not sure it's worth the price tag, as it didn't work any better than the regular stuff.
I use this product pretty much every day I start out by washing my face and then if I have a zit I put a small amount of this product on my face and I can feel the sting of it working into my pores of those it and that makes me feel really good about it clearing up my face !
AMAZING! Best spot treatment I've ever used. Will take away acne overnight. However, don't put all over your face because it is very drying. If you need to get rid of a pimple asap, just pop this on and you won't have to worry about it. Highly recommend, great price point!
One of the better spot treatments that I have used. It smells great and is pretty gentle on skin. For the most part, acne is gone within 48 hours. It is priced well because you only use a tiny amount of it at a time. I purchased it at Walmart and would recommend to others!
A great product to minimize the size and redness of face acne. I enjoy this product because it actually works. I have bought this multiple times at target and love it! It does its job very well!!
absolutely love this product. within a day or two my pimples are completely dried out and flat, and sure it does leave a little bit of scarring, but i use dark spot treatment everyday so i dont mind. i always carry this with me everywhere, for, you know, just in case haha.
This is my holy grail acne spot treatment . I have two bottles of it one at my night stand and another at my vanity because I grab it anytime I even feel a pimple coming in and this does the job so quickly and reducing redness and inflammation. I've been using it for years
This has been my go to acne spot treatment for years. I've repurchased this several times because it's just that good. I don't really breakout that often and it's usually around that time of the month but this always helps shrink any blemishes that pop up during that time.
I have been using this treatment since I was a teenager and had a difficult time dealing with my acne prone combo dry skin. I learned the best way to use this product is on freshly cleansed skin overnight and wash away in the morning so the acne clears but doesn’t over-dry.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos