BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Tess B.
I really like this product for trips, because it's very compact. If I noticed a breakout I would apply this at night and by morning the breakout would have subsided. However, I have very dry skin and sometimes when I uses this product to often my skin would get dry patches.
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon , OH
This doesn't work as quickly as I would have hoped but it helped clear up some problems in a few days time. Not sure it's worth the price tag, as it didn't work any better than the regular stuff.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
I use this  product pretty much every day I start out by washing my face and then if I have a zit I put a small amount of this product on my face and I can feel the sting of it working into my pores of those it and that makes me feel really good about it clearing up my face !
AMAZING! Best spot treatment I've ever used. Will take away acne overnight. However, don't put all over your face because it is very drying. If you need to get rid of a pimple asap, just pop this on and you won't have to worry about it. Highly recommend, great price point!
Nina H.
Lynchburg, VA
One of the better spot treatments that I have used. It smells great and is pretty gentle on skin. For the most part, acne is gone within 48 hours. It is priced well because you only use a tiny amount of it at a time. I purchased it at Walmart and would recommend to others!
claire k.
A great product to minimize the size and redness of face acne. I enjoy this product because it actually works. I have bought this multiple times at target and love it! It does its job very well!!
Maya t.
Fremont, NE
absolutely love this product. within a day or two my pimples are completely dried out and flat, and sure it does leave a little bit of scarring, but i use dark spot treatment everyday so i dont mind. i always carry this with me everywhere, for, you know, just in case haha.
Amanda M.
This is my holy grail acne spot treatment . I have two bottles of it one at my night stand and another at my vanity because I grab it anytime I even feel a pimple coming in and this does the job so quickly and reducing redness and inflammation. I've been using it for years
Emily B.
Paris, TX
This has been my go to acne spot treatment for years. I've repurchased this several times because it's just that good. I don't really breakout that often and it's usually around that time of the month but this always helps shrink any blemishes that pop up during that time.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this treatment since I was a teenager and had a difficult time dealing with my acne prone combo dry skin. I learned the best way to use this product is on freshly cleansed skin overnight and wash away in the morning so the acne clears but doesn’t over-dry.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon