Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
The best spot acne fighting tool that I’ve used. It’s not a miracle gel, but it’s close. It’s clear so you can use it on clean skin or under makeup. I have at least four of these in my house, to go bag, purse, and husband’s drawer. Must have!
This product is hit or miss for me. Some spots it does help clear up, other spots it instantly turns into a dry and flaky patch even if I've only used it once or twice. I wouldn't recommend to anyone that has frequent or consistent breakouts.
It worked for a week but then stopped working. It kind of burned when I but it in spots.i thought it would’ve been better. It’s really cheap though, you get what you pay for I guess
I use this to zap a zit when I see it coming, it makes it go away so much quicker which helps me to not pick at it and only create scars. This is nice because it doesn’t make my face flake and peel when I use it like some other brands that I have tried.
Did an okay job. But left my skin dry and irritated. It did what it claimed to do but really did it a little to well. I have combo skin but used this during winter when my skin was dryer. I plan to try again in summer in hopes it works better!
It was decent. It helped the puffiness of some acne but overall didn’t really do much. The value of it was a good amount but a little to pricy for how it works. I’ve used it a few times to keep giving it chances. But nothing has changed.
I don't think any spot treatment works 100%, but I think this is a relatively fast acting one with good results. I use it almost every day and it works on white heads and just pimpley bumps. Packaging works well too because it's a screw cap.
This product is extremely effective at diminishing and reducing acne in about a day or two. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and will see an improvement in spots overnight! The only negative I will say is that it can be a bit drying and can burn a little bit when first applied, but nothing too serious. Overall, great product!
I hated this! I truly hated how my skin felt right after. It was as if someone burnt the skin where the pimple was. Yes the pimple was gone, but so was the rest of my skin!
This product is okay, but it doesn't really do enough for me to bother. I think spot treatments generally aren't good enough for me and it is better if I focus on prevention before getting a blemish and keeping my skin hydrated if I do get one.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos