Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,292 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is one of my go to acne solutions. When I get a breakout, I only have to add this product to my usual cleanser regimen and I notice the product working almost immediately. I typically only need 1-2 applications before the breakout clears.
This product is hit or miss for me. Some spots it does help clear up, other spots it instantly turns into a dry and flaky patch even if I've only used it once or twice. I wouldn't recommend to anyone that has frequent or consistent breakouts.
No the biggest fast it irritated my skin it was to harsh formen sadly. I wish it was more gentle the moment it dried my skin I stoped using it's super portable so I was hoping to love it. I'm not sure I would recommend this particular product.
I love this product! It cleared up my blemishes and scars within weeks..and it smells amazing! I have sensitive skin so was nervous about switching from Biore. It did not disappoint though. I get dry patches on certain areas of my cheeks but it didn't irritate it at all.. things up 👍👍👍
I recently decided to try this and I am really impressed. I love the shape of the bottle in that you can get a small amount out at a time. A little goes a long way. For the price it is well worth it. I use it all over my face and it has made my skin so smooth. It didn't make my skin clearer in one day like advertised on the bottle, it took about 3 days to notice a difference. however, that's still a lot better than most that I have tried. I have super sensitive skin and this product did not cause me any issues so far. For an over the counter treatment, this is definitely a good choice. I'll keep buying more in the future and would recommend it to others.
It worked for a week but then stopped working. It kind of burned when I but it in spots.i thought it would’ve been better. It’s really cheap though, you get what you pay for I guess
I use this to zap a zit when I see it coming, it makes it go away so much quicker which helps me to not pick at it and only create scars. This is nice because it doesn’t make my face flake and peel when I use it like some other brands that I have tried.
I really like this product to help reduce the size of pimples over night. It does have a strong smell, and if the zit is open it can burn a little bit. But I've repurchased this before and really notice a difference with my acne when I use it
The best spot acne fighting tool that I’ve used. It’s not a miracle gel, but it’s close. It’s clear so you can use it on clean skin or under makeup. I have at least four of these in my house, to go bag, purse, and husband’s drawer. Must have!
I started using this stuff back in 7th grade, back then I didn't really know what I was doing. Now I'm 20 years old and use this all the time! It really does make a difference in your a appearance and actually works. I can not recommend this product enough!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos