BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Katie A.
Chicago
This is one of my go to acne solutions. When I get a breakout, I only have to add this product to my usual cleanser regimen and I notice the product working almost immediately. I typically only need 1-2 applications before the breakout clears.
Julie B.
This product is hit or miss for me. Some spots it does help clear up, other spots it instantly turns into a dry and flaky patch even if I've only used it once or twice. I wouldn't recommend to anyone that has frequent or consistent breakouts.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
No the biggest fast it irritated my skin it was to harsh formen sadly. I wish it was more gentle the moment it dried my skin I stoped using it's super portable so I was hoping to love it. I'm not sure I would recommend this particular product.
Kiara B.
I love this product! It cleared up my blemishes and scars within weeks..and it smells amazing! I have sensitive skin so was nervous about switching from Biore. It did not disappoint though. I get dry patches on certain areas of my cheeks but it didn't irritate it at all.. things up 👍👍👍
Bridget B.
I recently decided to try this and I am really impressed. I love the shape of the bottle in that you can get a small amount out at a time. A little goes a long way. For the price it is well worth it. I use it all over my face and it has made my skin so smooth. It didn't make my skin clearer in one day like advertised on the bottle, it took about 3 days to notice a difference. however, that's still a lot better than most that I have tried. I have super sensitive skin and this product did not cause me any issues so far. For an over the counter treatment, this is definitely a good choice. I'll keep buying more in the future and would recommend it to others.
Rheagan D.
Deltona , FL
It worked for a week but then stopped working. It kind of burned when I but it in spots.i thought it would’ve been better. It’s really cheap though, you get what you pay for I guess
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
I use this to zap a zit when I see it coming, it makes it go away so much quicker which helps me to not pick at it and only create scars. This is nice because it doesn’t make my face flake and peel when I use it like some other brands that I have tried.
Courtney M.
Elkridge, MD
I really like this product to help reduce the size of pimples over night. It does have a strong smell, and if the zit is open it can burn a little bit. But I've repurchased this before and really notice a difference with my acne when I use it
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
The best spot acne fighting tool that I’ve used. It’s not a miracle gel, but it’s close. It’s clear so you can use it on clean skin or under makeup. I have at least four of these in my house, to go bag, purse, and husband’s drawer. Must have!
BreAna B.
Tyler, TX
I started using this stuff back in 7th grade, back then I didn't really know what I was doing. Now I'm 20 years old and use this all the time! It really does make a difference in your a appearance and actually works. I can not recommend this product enough!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's