BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jess N.
I have tried this product over night and it did not personally work for me. Even after a couple of tries. It was not harsh on the skin but did not show any improvement. Wouldn’t recommend.
Sana R.
Where do I begin? I have seriously been using this product since I was in middle school.. and I have all my siblings using it to! It lasts SO long and is so effective! I have recommended it to so many people and will always keep this in my stash!
amanda s.
I used this product for year and I love it. I've seen great results of reducing redness and quickening the healing process. Its most affective if you catch the breakout early. But it can sting if you apply it on a recently popped zit or pimple.
Krista Z.
Darien, IL
Leaves a weird film on your skin that pills up on your face when you apply makeup.  Definitely would not reccomend.  Also, burned when I used it and often left my skin red for a very long time.  I have used products with the same medication concentration before and never had the same problem.
Stephanie H.
Fultondale, AL
Clean and Clear has always been one of my go to's for my skin care routine. I constantly have to go between products so my face will actually stay clear and not break out, but if I do break out clean and clear's spot acne treatment works wonders!
🐰ℬunny 🐰.
chico,ca
The packaging was quick and easy to understand but the product was disappointing to use. It dried out my skin more often and didn’t seem to help my acne at all. I would not recommend to those with dry skin.
Amber M.
Fullerton, CA
I have been using this since high school. It's such a great product at night a little dab on problem areas or during the day under your make up kills the redness instantly. I couldn't love with out it
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
I'm honestly still trying to see if this actually helps me yet. I've used it for a few months and I haven't noticed a huge difference but it does seem to slowly help. It's not as overnight as I thought it would be. You definitely have to pop the spot first
Kiara B.
I love this product! It cleared up my blemishes and scars within weeks..and it smells amazing! I have sensitive skin so was nervous about switching from Biore. It did not disappoint though. I get dry patches on certain areas of my cheeks but it didn't irritate it at all.. things up 👍👍👍
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This product starts working in less than 24 hours! I'll apply the product in the evening and the next morning, I'll notice an improvement in my skin already! For a rather inexpensive product, it works well. Yes, I would recommend it to others.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's