Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have tried this product over night and it did not personally work for me. Even after a couple of tries. It was not harsh on the skin but did not show any improvement. Wouldn’t recommend.
Where do I begin? I have seriously been using this product since I was in middle school.. and I have all my siblings using it to! It lasts SO long and is so effective! I have recommended it to so many people and will always keep this in my stash!
I used this product for year and I love it. I've seen great results of reducing redness and quickening the healing process. Its most affective if you catch the breakout early. But it can sting if you apply it on a recently popped zit or pimple.
Leaves a weird film on your skin that pills up on your face when you apply makeup. Definitely would not reccomend. Also, burned when I used it and often left my skin red for a very long time. I have used products with the same medication concentration before and never had the same problem.
Clean and Clear has always been one of my go to's for my skin care routine. I constantly have to go between products so my face will actually stay clear and not break out, but if I do break out clean and clear's spot acne treatment works wonders!
The packaging was quick and easy to understand but the product was disappointing to use. It dried out my skin more often and didn’t seem to help my acne at all. I would not recommend to those with dry skin.
I have been using this since high school. It's such a great product at night a little dab on problem areas or during the day under your make up kills the redness instantly. I couldn't love with out it
I'm honestly still trying to see if this actually helps me yet. I've used it for a few months and I haven't noticed a huge difference but it does seem to slowly help. It's not as overnight as I thought it would be. You definitely have to pop the spot first
I love this product! It cleared up my blemishes and scars within weeks..and it smells amazing! I have sensitive skin so was nervous about switching from Biore. It did not disappoint though. I get dry patches on certain areas of my cheeks but it didn't irritate it at all.. things up 👍👍👍
This product starts working in less than 24 hours! I'll apply the product in the evening and the next morning, I'll notice an improvement in my skin already! For a rather inexpensive product, it works well. Yes, I would recommend it to others.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos