BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Elizabeth S.
This is a really strong spot treatment if you're looking for one to help aid in diminishing cystic acne. I've been using it for a while and I can see a visible difference in the redness and size after just using it overnight. It's a really great product
Julia D.
This and their persagel are my go to acne spot treatments. I have used them for years and have never had any problems with either of them. It's great for teens like myself who still have "baby skin" and don't want anything super harsh to treat their acne
dakota w.
crandall, TX
This spot treatment does the job. However i do not recommend using it a lot it is very drying so use only when needed. This product is perfect when a pimple pops up the day before an event and you need it gone! i will definitely be purchasing it again!
Dani F.
I find this little guy to be one of the best acne spot treatments out there. It really does dry out your problem areas and reduce irritation and redness. Just know that it's really gonna dry out your skin, so be prepared for that! I would recommend 100%!
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
I have had pretty bad stress related acne off and on for several months now, and this stuff works wonders clearing it up in only a few days! I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer in the future. I've told every girl I work with about this awesome little miracle that I can get from Walmart for $8
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this product works very well against acne blemishes. I would use it and next day, I could see results!!! It wasn’t completely gone, but it works! I like how it’s oil free. At times it would really dry out some spots so just use in moderation.
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! I apply it after my cleanser and before my moisturizer. It has cut down the length of my zits. It does not prevent acne, but if you find a spot early enough as it is coming in, and can stop it from growing into a full fledged zit.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
This spot treatment is ok. It’s not to expensive and has cleared up some of my breakouts. I do however think there are better products out there that clear up my skin faster and better. Not likely that I’ll purchase again.
Emily W.
Orlando , FL
This is my GO TO. I always keep this product on hand in case of a flare up. It solves the skin issue quick! This product is super cheap too! So I don't mind going back to this again and again. I love that it can help clear a trouble spot super quick.
Abby M.
I don’t find it outs it makes your face feel tight and dry which isn’t great also smells odd I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful on what I’m using but I wouldn’t recommend
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon