Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,755 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is a really strong spot treatment if you're looking for one to help aid in diminishing cystic acne. I've been using it for a while and I can see a visible difference in the redness and size after just using it overnight. It's a really great product
This and their persagel are my go to acne spot treatments. I have used them for years and have never had any problems with either of them. It's great for teens like myself who still have "baby skin" and don't want anything super harsh to treat their acne
This spot treatment does the job. However i do not recommend using it a lot it is very drying so use only when needed. This product is perfect when a pimple pops up the day before an event and you need it gone! i will definitely be purchasing it again!
I find this little guy to be one of the best acne spot treatments out there. It really does dry out your problem areas and reduce irritation and redness. Just know that it's really gonna dry out your skin, so be prepared for that! I would recommend 100%!
I have had pretty bad stress related acne off and on for several months now, and this stuff works wonders clearing it up in only a few days! I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer in the future. I've told every girl I work with about this awesome little miracle that I can get from Walmart for $8
I thought this product works very well against acne blemishes. I would use it and next day, I could see results!!! It wasn’t completely gone, but it works! I like how it’s oil free. At times it would really dry out some spots so just use in moderation.
I love this product! I apply it after my cleanser and before my moisturizer. It has cut down the length of my zits. It does not prevent acne, but if you find a spot early enough as it is coming in, and can stop it from growing into a full fledged zit.
This spot treatment is ok. It’s not to expensive and has cleared up some of my breakouts. I do however think there are better products out there that clear up my skin faster and better. Not likely that I’ll purchase again.
This is my GO TO. I always keep this product on hand in case of a flare up. It solves the skin issue quick! This product is super cheap too! So I don't mind going back to this again and again. I love that it can help clear a trouble spot super quick.
I don’t find it outs it makes your face feel tight and dry which isn’t great also smells odd I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful on what I’m using but I wouldn’t recommend
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos