Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Works ok. I feel like as soon as I stopped using it due to being busy the acne came back right away. If you want to get rid of acne soon I don’t recommend this product. This product has to be used a lot to take affect.
This product does wonders! It gets rid of acne so quickly! I love applying this after I pop a pimple so the product can really get in there and dry it up and that usually seems to work! I highly recommend this product!
This spot treatment took a few days for my breakouts to start clearing/calming down. The first time I used it, my blemishes were noticeably less red/inflamed, however there was a dark spot left on my skin after it dried up after a few days. This may be typical for spot treatments, as this is the first spot treatment I’ve used. There was no stinging or harsh smell at all. It did it’s job and I will use this whenever I have an out of control blemish.
This acne spot treatment works great at reducing redness on pimples super fast.. (within a couple hours) however, if you have dry skin, like myself, be sure to only put a thin layer on the pimple itself and NOT all over your face or you will be sorry! It is such a dryi g product, which I understand why, but boy does it suck the moisture right out! Just use with caution and you'll be fine. It definitely does what it says it can do!
Been usinhlg this for 3 years and I keep on coming back with this acne spot treatment in 24hpurs my pimple stop reddening then after 48hours makes the pimple dried.
Biore’s Spot Treatment works for the most part. It’s weird, sometimes it takes up to 3 treatments to them to go away but most if the time it works with one. I really don’t breakout much though, so this perfect for me with my normal face care routine 😊
I just recently started using this product so I’m still trying to have my skin adjust to it. But so far it’s been working well. I use it for the blackheads on my nose and I can see the pores getting slightly smaller.
This product is very easy to use and easy for on the go. The packaging is very nice and wasn’t pricey! The only thing is that it really didn’t help my acne a lot.
This product has helped so much with clearing up my brothers acne. His face is now almost cleared and you can tell how healthy his fave looks now that it's cleared up. Clean and clear has so many different amazing products that I love using.
It was ok it did work but it seemed to dry it out super fast then I felt like for week after I just had a dry little flaky spot on my face. That was not cool but other than that it works and I have a super oily skin and it still dried out that one spot
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos