BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Alicia R.
Mount Vernon
Works ok. I feel like as soon as I stopped using it due to being busy the acne came back right away. If you want to get rid of acne soon I don’t recommend this product. This product has to be used a lot to take affect.
Megan A.
Toronto, OH
This product does wonders! It gets rid of acne so quickly! I love applying this after I pop a pimple so the product can really get in there and dry it up and that usually seems to work! I highly recommend this product!
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This spot treatment took a few days for my breakouts to start clearing/calming down. The first time I used it, my blemishes were noticeably less red/inflamed, however there was a dark spot left on my skin after it dried up after a few days. This may be typical for spot treatments, as this is the first spot treatment I’ve used. There was no stinging or harsh smell at all. It did it’s job and I will use this whenever I have an out of control blemish.
Brean R.
Randleman
This acne spot treatment works great at reducing redness on pimples super fast.. (within a couple hours) however, if you have dry skin, like myself, be sure to only put a thin layer on the pimple itself and NOT all over your face or you will be sorry! It is such a dryi g product, which I understand why, but boy does it suck the moisture right out! Just use with caution and you'll be fine. It definitely does what it says it can do!
Joanna R.
FARMINGTN HLS, MI
Been usinhlg this for 3 years and I keep on coming back with this acne spot treatment in 24hpurs my pimple stop reddening then after 48hours makes the pimple dried.
Jaime E.
Biore’s Spot Treatment works for the most part. It’s weird, sometimes it takes up to 3 treatments to them to go away but most if the time it works with one. I really don’t breakout much though, so this perfect for me with my normal face care routine 😊
Jannelle M.
I just recently started using this product so I’m still trying to have my skin adjust to it. But so far it’s been working well. I use it for the blackheads on my nose and I can see the pores getting slightly smaller.
Brooke W.
massena
This product is very easy to use and easy for on the go. The packaging is very nice and wasn’t pricey! The only thing is that it really didn’t help my acne a lot.
Adrieanna R.
Hesperia, MI
This product has helped so much with clearing up my brothers acne. His face is now almost cleared and you can tell how healthy his fave looks now that it's cleared up. Clean and clear has so many different amazing products that I love using.
Samantha N.
cocoa
It was ok it did work but it seemed to dry it out super fast then I felt like for week after I just had a dry little flaky spot on my face. That was not cool but other than that it works and I have a super oily skin and it still dried out that one spot
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon