BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Alison B.
It felt weird buying this as a 26 year old, since this was what I used for my acne when I was a teenae. This helps with hormonal acne, and I can use it when I feel a pimple brewing underneath the surface. It's drugstore priced. I like the smell, but it might be nostalgia.
Mallory L.
OK overall. Works to minimize the acne lesion itself but its efficacy is minimal. I do notice the next morning that the acne lesion is smaller, but it is definitely branded to work better than it does for me. I would not buy again or recommend, but everyones skin is different.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I used this product for quite some time in my early 20's. It worked for a while and then it stopped working. I was disappointed. I think my skin got use to the product, so I had to switch what I was using. This brand is very affordable. I paid less than $10 for the spot treatment.
Nina T.
Feasterville
I didn’t really see much of a difference on my face when using this product. I stayed with it for a week but felt like I was wasting time. This is probably better suited for people with severe acne.
palette p.
This is a great acne spot treatment and it heals my acne so well. However, I do not recommend this product over the other Clean and Clear acne spot treatment or the Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief. It is a good product, but not nearly as good as those other products.
Jessica B.
Airway Heights
I’ve been using it for years. I don’t get a lot of break outs, but when I do this is my go to. If I notice it at night after I wash my face I can dab a little on and go to bed and know that in the morning it’ll already be working.
Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
I really like this product because of how quickly it gets rid of pimples. I would say it is worth the price because you will be using it for awhile. The only issue I have is when I put it on it makes the actual pimple underneath itch. Not sure why that is. But it does the job.
Alyssa B.
Fernley, NV
I was really disappointed with this product. Instead of helping clear my breakouts its made them more noticeable. It made my skin more irritable I'm not sure if It was just me having a bad reaction but I really gave this product a good try but unfortunately it didn't work out.
Ashley W.
Sun City
I love this stuff. Sometimes you just have a pimp that looks super bad and big and you don’t know what to do. I say use this because I have put it on at night and the next morning it is almost gone!
Hope V.
Lindenhurst
This spot treatment is terrible. It made all of my pimples bigger, they wouldn't go away, and more breakouts just kept happening. Salicylic acid is a really really harsh ingredient on sensitive and acne prone skin and I do not recommend using this or any other product that has it
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon