Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,786 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
It felt weird buying this as a 26 year old, since this was what I used for my acne when I was a teenae. This helps with hormonal acne, and I can use it when I feel a pimple brewing underneath the surface. It's drugstore priced. I like the smell, but it might be nostalgia.
OK overall. Works to minimize the acne lesion itself but its efficacy is minimal. I do notice the next morning that the acne lesion is smaller, but it is definitely branded to work better than it does for me. I would not buy again or recommend, but everyones skin is different.
I used this product for quite some time in my early 20's. It worked for a while and then it stopped working. I was disappointed. I think my skin got use to the product, so I had to switch what I was using. This brand is very affordable. I paid less than $10 for the spot treatment.
I didn’t really see much of a difference on my face when using this product. I stayed with it for a week but felt like I was wasting time. This is probably better suited for people with severe acne.
This is a great acne spot treatment and it heals my acne so well. However, I do not recommend this product over the other Clean and Clear acne spot treatment or the Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief. It is a good product, but not nearly as good as those other products.
I’ve been using it for years. I don’t get a lot of break outs, but when I do this is my go to. If I notice it at night after I wash my face I can dab a little on and go to bed and know that in the morning it’ll already be working.
I really like this product because of how quickly it gets rid of pimples. I would say it is worth the price because you will be using it for awhile. The only issue I have is when I put it on it makes the actual pimple underneath itch. Not sure why that is. But it does the job.
I was really disappointed with this product. Instead of helping clear my breakouts its made them more noticeable. It made my skin more irritable I'm not sure if It was just me having a bad reaction but I really gave this product a good try but unfortunately it didn't work out.
I love this stuff. Sometimes you just have a pimp that looks super bad and big and you don’t know what to do. I say use this because I have put it on at night and the next morning it is almost gone!
This spot treatment is terrible. It made all of my pimples bigger, they wouldn't go away, and more breakouts just kept happening. Salicylic acid is a really really harsh ingredient on sensitive and acne prone skin and I do not recommend using this or any other product that has it
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos