Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,268 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Decent product for the price, so good value. Bit only if you have several days to wait for the spot treatment to fix the breakout. It does work buy takes longer than other spiot treatments. Would like to see a better formula, maybe mixed with concelear.
This spot treatment worked a lot better than other ones that I have tried. It also didn’t dry out my skin as others would. There also wouldn’t be really any redness after applying it.
I’ve used this product since the 4th grade. Although it kind of smells like white wine, it does wonders. It is kind of harsh, but your blemish will go away within 36 hours if you use in the morning and at night.
It doesn’t work at all all it does is just flake that area around it in dry out your skin it doesn’t really make your pimple go away does it make marks go away and in fact makes them more noticeable when you put on make up over it or anything it’s just not a good product especially not for the price
This product definitely makes my pimples or any other blemish on my face go away if you apply it as many times as it says a day. If someone were to ask if I would use this again I think that I would but it's a little bit on the pricey side if you ask me.
I find this little guy to be one of the best acne spot treatments out there. It really does dry out your problem areas and reduce irritation and redness. Just know that it's really gonna dry out your skin, so be prepared for that! I would recommend 100%!
I have acne prone skin and would LOVE to have a quick fix. This product is advertised as a quick fix so I bought it. I think the smell is horrible. I also hated that it left a white layer (once it dried) on my skin. Maybe it works, but I couldn't use it.
This stuff is awesome for helping reduce the look of the stubborn break outs overnight. It's a very gentle but still gets the job done. This product is definitely effective. You can pick this up at Ulta Walgreens or Walmart. I would definitely recommend!
I used to use his for years. I do not suffer from bad acne just a little pimple here and there. Now this cream will dry out your pimple for sure. Just know the next couple days that area will be dry and peel. Otherwise it does help make pimples smaller.
I have had pretty bad stress related acne off and on for several months now, and this stuff works wonders clearing it up in only a few days! I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer in the future. I've told every girl I work with about this awesome little miracle that I can get from Walmart for $8
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos