BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Decent product for the price, so good value. Bit only if you have several days to wait for the spot treatment to fix the breakout. It does work buy takes longer than other spiot treatments. Would like to see a better formula, maybe mixed with concelear.
Alex R.
Newburgh
This spot treatment worked a lot better than other ones that I have tried. It also didn’t dry out my skin as others would. There also wouldn’t be really any redness after applying it.
day m.
Little Rock
I’ve used this product since the 4th grade. Although it kind of smells like white wine, it does wonders. It is kind of harsh, but your blemish will go away within 36 hours if you use in the morning and at night.
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
It doesn’t work at all all it does is just flake that area around it in dry out your skin it doesn’t really make your pimple go away does it make marks go away and in fact makes them more noticeable when you put on make up over it or anything it’s just not a good product especially not for the price
Sydnee R.
DeRidder
This product definitely makes my pimples or any other blemish on my face go away if you apply it as many times as it says a day. If someone were to ask if I would use this again I think that I would but it's a little bit on the pricey side if you ask me.
Dani F.
I find this little guy to be one of the best acne spot treatments out there. It really does dry out your problem areas and reduce irritation and redness. Just know that it's really gonna dry out your skin, so be prepared for that! I would recommend 100%!
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
I have acne prone skin and would LOVE to have a quick fix. This product is advertised as a quick fix so I bought it. I think the smell is horrible. I also hated that it left a white layer (once it dried) on my skin. Maybe it works, but I couldn't use it.
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
 This stuff is awesome for helping reduce the look of the stubborn break outs overnight. It's a very gentle but still gets the job done. This product is definitely effective. You can pick this up at Ulta Walgreens or Walmart. I would definitely recommend!
Sierra M.
I used to use his for years. I do not suffer from bad acne just a little pimple here and there. Now this cream will dry out your pimple for sure. Just know the next couple days that area will be dry and peel. Otherwise it does help make pimples smaller.
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
I have had pretty bad stress related acne off and on for several months now, and this stuff works wonders clearing it up in only a few days! I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer in the future. I've told every girl I work with about this awesome little miracle that I can get from Walmart for $8
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's