BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
I've tried lots of things for my acne, and while this product is not a life-time fix, it has definitely helped clear my oil clogs and helped flatten out my skin. It dries out your skin a little bit, but that's to be expected. I would highly recommend this
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
Works great! A reliable treatment for the occasional spot. Its active ingredient is salicylic acid, so it's not meant for patches of acne. Usually works within three days. With prolonged use (3+ days), it can cause drying. It's very affordable and it works, so no need to buy a pricier product; this is my go-to.
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Harrison Twp, MI
This is my immediate go to product. If I feel a zit coming on, if I have a red mark, I use this and it goes away almost overnight! It's a great value - you get a good amount of product that lasts you so long and it is such a reasonable price. I love it!
Elizabeth S.
This is a really strong spot treatment if you're looking for one to help aid in diminishing cystic acne. I've been using it for a while and I can see a visible difference in the redness and size after just using it overnight. It's a really great product
Kelly H.
I use this product whenever I find spots or pimples on my face. Is is great and does not overly dry out the skin. It is a great bang for your buck and I would definitely recommend this product to all. I stick with this product because I like it so much.
dakota w.
crandall, TX
This spot treatment does the job. However i do not recommend using it a lot it is very drying so use only when needed. This product is perfect when a pimple pops up the day before an event and you need it gone! i will definitely be purchasing it again!
Maria D.
Troy, MI
It didn’t get rid of my pop- up pimples and it only made my skin really really dry. It might not have worked on me because I have sensible skin and maybe that’s why, so if you have sensible oily dry skin DON’T BUY IT! Also Clean & Clear is overpriced
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I swear by this on the spot acne treatment. I put a little gel on the spot where I feel a pimple forming twice a day and the pimple literally vanishes! It’s affordable and found at most drug stores. It dries out the area a bit but it’s worth it for no blemishes!
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
I used to use this product every day a few months ago prior to seeing my dermatologist. The spot treatment kept my acne controlled prior to getting prescription medication. At times it would dry my face out so it was essential to use it only when needed.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
I don't get pimples very often but this product is great for the once in a whiles. This it was very effective and I'd use it again if needed. Spot treatment at it's best. It's easy to find at CVS and priced well. It really works and helps with pimples.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's