BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Courtney N.
Murfreesboro
I swear by this stuff!!! Great for pesky pimples that pop up overnight. I recommend this to all my friends, male and female. Good price for the product. One tube lasts me about a year.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Great acne treatment if you are experiencing dry or oily skin combinations! It lasts me for a little over a month and does the job without causing sensitivity or irritation. It's great for problem pimples that you don't have much time to get rid of.
Megan G.
Norwood
Not in love with this product. Tried several times and have seen no results. A bit pricey as well. The clear gel is easy to apply. I would not recommend this product to others as I did not have a great experience with it.
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
One of the first acne spots treatments I’ve used since 2006. I️ still use it and it’s awesome. Compared to other spot treatments it’s a little more medical smelling but does the job. I️ya good for my skin but I️ wouldn’t recommend for people with dry skin.
Morgan G.
I used this for years back in high school when I would have breakouts. I would cleanse my face and then apply this to problem areas and the next morning they were totally down in size and drying out. It is drying but thats what gets the suckers gone!
Shelley L.
Pamplico, SC
This works really well for the most part. My only thing is it doesn't work that great on large pimples or deep seeded ones. Or it didn't for me, at least, and we are all different! What works for one may not work for all. Other than that, i love using this because it gets rid of smaller zits super fast!
Katelyn D.
Allen, TX
This stuff really works. I️ like to put it on at night and in the morning I️ wake up with my inflammation gone down and my pimples dried up. I️ love that it’s clear so I️ can wear it under makeup. It dries the spot without drying up the rest of your skin.
Elizabeth H.
I swear by Clean & Clear's face wash and Acne Spot Treatment. It comes in incredibly handy for any breakouts that come my way, and does a good job of either stopping breakouts or reducing their recovery time without being too drying on the skin.
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
I don't think this product works very great, but maybe that's just my skin. Whenever I use it I feel like it's so thick that I might be making the breakouts worse. Never really works for me
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
I use this when I have a pimple , I put it on the irritated pimple and I do see that the pimple slowly reduces and shrinks , this product is really good and I recommend it for anyone !
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's