Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Works great! A reliable treatment for the occasional spot. Its active ingredient is salicylic acid, so it's not meant for patches of acne. Usually works within three days. With prolonged use (3+ days), it can cause drying. It's very affordable and it works, so no need to buy a pricier product; this is my go-to.
I think this product was a waste of money because i tried it on and i didn't notice a huge difference my friend said that it left her acne scars after she used it so i stopped using it
I've tried lots of things for my acne, and while this product is not a life-time fix, it has definitely helped clear my oil clogs and helped flatten out my skin. It dries out your skin a little bit, but that's to be expected. I would highly recommend this
I use this whenever a pimple pops up. I think it does a good job of drying blemishes out. To me, I also think it helps make them go away much quicker than they would if I just left them alone. Plus the price is great for something so effective.
This is an ok product. The price is reasonable but I think it only sort of works. After a few days of use it does seem to help with my blemishes but they would have cleared up on their own in a few more days anyways. I wouldn't really recommend this unless you have minor blemishes and aren't in a huge hurry for them to go away
This product I love but then I don't. The product works well but you do have to use a little amount on your face. A pea size amount. If you use a little too much it does dry your skin and leave it sensitive but it does work well if you use the right amount
this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!
I swear by this stuff!!! Great for pesky pimples that pop up overnight. I recommend this to all my friends, male and female. Good price for the product. One tube lasts me about a year.
This product is great for and stubborn pimples that show up on your face. Just a little dab of the product and the redness starts to go and for a great price it is totally affordable and would definitely recommend.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos