Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,538 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I used this on my teenage son and so far so good his skin has been breaking up and no more red sore pimples definitely try it if you're breaking out and need something to clear it up ASAP
I have bought this multiple times! I can absolutely tell a difference in my blemish after putting it on. I think that it heals it much faster than using nothing. It completely surpassed my expectations and I have recommended to friends! Thanks clean and clear!
I love the clean & clear spot treatment! I always have this in my skincare bag. I put it on my pimple as soon as I see it and it’s gone within a day. I love the packaging is small and you can easily take it to travel.
I've literally used this product for at least 3-4 years. It is a staple in my skin care routine and I live by it. I travel with it! The price point is pretty good and lasts a long time especially for using it twice a day. It visibly reduces the appearance of breakouts and helps with dark spots! I love this product!
I love how it doesn't dry out the skin, but seems to perfectly make my blemishes dissipate. You can buy it at any local convenience store for about $10 and it lasts forever! I think I really only buy it 2/3 times a year which definitely isn't bad for the cost.
This acne spot cream does a great job of keeping my acne at bay. Unlike most acne creams this one did not dry out my skin at all. This is good for you face but for acne on your back it doesn't do much. Very affordable and good for sensitive skin. Recommend!!
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Every night before i go to bed i apply some of this to my trouble spots with acne & it makes things look better overnight!! I purchase mine at walmart. I do feel it is a small amount of product, but it isn't too pricey so it's alright.
This product doesn't do too much for me expect honestly smell bad. To me the smell is very alcohol-like which I am not a fan of. The product is also very sticky and almost burns my face a bit, but my peers have given it great reviews so I am continuing to try.
Works great! A reliable treatment for the occasional spot. Its active ingredient is salicylic acid, so it's not meant for patches of acne. Usually works within three days. With prolonged use (3+ days), it can cause drying. It's very affordable and it works, so no need to buy a pricier product; this is my go-to.
this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos