BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krystle F.
Valrico, FL
I used this on my teenage son and so far so good his skin has been breaking up and no more red sore pimples definitely try it if you're breaking out and need something to clear it up ASAP
Katlyn M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have bought this multiple times! I can absolutely tell a difference in my blemish after putting it on. I think that it heals it much faster than using nothing. It completely surpassed my expectations and I have recommended to friends! Thanks clean and clear!
Miranda M.
I love the clean & clear spot treatment! I always have this in my skincare bag. I put it on my pimple as soon as I see it and it’s gone within a day. I love the packaging is small and you can easily take it to travel.
Michelina A.
I've literally used this product for at least 3-4 years. It is a staple in my skin care routine and I live by it. I travel with it! The price point is pretty good and lasts a long time especially for using it twice a day. It visibly reduces the appearance of breakouts and helps with dark spots! I love this product!
Hannah D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love how it doesn't dry out the skin, but seems to perfectly make my blemishes dissipate. You can buy it at any local convenience store for about $10 and it lasts forever! I think I really only buy it 2/3 times a year which definitely isn't bad for the cost.
Julia R.
This acne spot cream does a great job of keeping my acne at bay. Unlike most acne creams this one did not dry out my skin at all. This is good for you face but for acne on your back it doesn't do much. Very affordable and good for sensitive skin. Recommend!!
Maleah M.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Every night before i go to bed i apply some of this to my trouble spots with acne & it makes things look better overnight!! I purchase mine at walmart. I do feel it is a small amount of product, but it isn't too pricey so it's alright.
Amelia H.
Anderson
This product doesn't do too much for me expect honestly smell bad. To me the smell is very alcohol-like which I am not a fan of. The product is also very sticky and almost burns my face a bit, but my peers have given it great reviews so I am continuing to try.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
Works great! A reliable treatment for the occasional spot. Its active ingredient is salicylic acid, so it's not meant for patches of acne. Usually works within three days. With prolonged use (3+ days), it can cause drying. It's very affordable and it works, so no need to buy a pricier product; this is my go-to.
rosleidy c.
this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this