Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,754 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Most clean n clear products work great for me. This on the other hand was a fail. It didn’t help with acne as quickly as I hoped. I always had a lot of break outs around my period and this never helped with that. It honestly was just a waste of money for me
Alright, I've been using his little tube since I started getting acne. I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide which is in most acne medications. This works like a dream and most of my trouble spots clear up within three days time. You can definitely feel it working.
These products are all pretty good. I never felt like any of them didn’t work. I used the acne and dual moisturizers for years and never had any complaints. They were good moisturizers that didn’t leave my skin oily. The face washes were all really good and I felt like they left my skin very clean.
I used the kit that came with three things and this was one. It worked a little on older acne I had but after a while using it my skin got pretty dry even with the lotions that it came with
It does work great on drying up pimple or break out, but it also drys out my skin. I have to use thick moisturizer or my skin will still to flake. It is for spot treatment only. My skin does get used to it so I only use it once in awhile for the treatment to work.
A drugstore classic that I will never give up. Effective and inexpensive, what more could you want? I always turn to this gel if I spot a blemish, which is significantly reduced over night when using this spot treatment. Works ok for blackheads, but does seem to accelerate clearing them alongside physical exfoliation.
This product works great on those zits that need overnight relief. I typically spot treat them at night and then wake up with calmer skin in the morning. I bought this product from target and I would recommend to others.
Love using this product. I have been using this spot treatment for years to stop break outs and pimples. It works so well and I love that you can feel it working. I will continue to buy this product over and over again! Love it so much would definitely recommend
I do think this help improve my acne a bit but I don't think it is strong enough to make a big difference overnight. It is more affordable than other soot treatments and is also a lot more gentle. I think this would work best for small acne spots not cystic acne.
I like that the product works fast and well. I noticed a difference in my skin almost right away. The only downside was that my skin got used to it after a while so it didn’t work as well.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos