BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Brittany D.
Maysville
Most clean n clear products work great for me. This on the other hand was a fail. It didn’t help with acne as quickly as I hoped. I always had a lot of break outs around my period and this never helped with that. It honestly was just a waste of money for me
Kacilyn H.
Edmond, OK
Alright, I've been using his little tube since I started getting acne. I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide which is in most acne medications. This works like a dream and most of my trouble spots clear up within three days time. You can definitely feel it working.
Jessica D.
Ogden, UT
These products are all pretty good. I never felt like any of them didn’t work. I used the acne and dual moisturizers for years and never had any complaints. They were good moisturizers that didn’t leave my skin oily. The face washes were all really good and I felt like they left my skin very clean.
Taylor B.
Uhrichsville, OH
I used the kit that came with three things and this was one. It worked a little on older acne I had but after a while using it my skin got pretty dry even with the lotions that it came with
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
It does work great on drying up pimple or break out, but it also drys out my skin. I have to use thick moisturizer or my skin will still to flake. It is for spot treatment only. My skin does get used to it so I only use it once in awhile for the treatment to work.
Carrie D.
Columbus, OH
A drugstore classic that I will never give up. Effective and inexpensive, what more could you want? I always turn to this gel if I spot a blemish, which is significantly reduced over night when using this spot treatment. Works ok for blackheads, but does seem to accelerate clearing them alongside physical exfoliation.
Elisabeth B.
Springfield
This product works great on those zits that need overnight relief. I typically spot treat them at night and then wake up with calmer skin in the morning. I bought this product from target and I would recommend to others.
Sarah P.
Freehold
Love using this product. I have been using this spot treatment for years to stop break outs and pimples. It works so well and I love that you can feel it working. I will continue to buy this product over and over again! Love it so much would definitely recommend
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
I do think this help improve my acne a bit but I don't think it is strong enough to make a big difference overnight. It is more affordable than other soot treatments and is also a lot more gentle. I think this would work best for small acne spots not cystic acne.
Bailey G.
andover
I like that the product works fast and well. I noticed a difference in my skin almost right away. The only downside was that my skin got used to it after a while so it didn’t work as well.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon