Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,281 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this regularly on my pimple spot and it exceeded my expectations! It dries it up and doesTHE JOB! It lasts a good amount of times I am a repeat user and you can get it anywhere from Walmart, target to Fred Meyers, anywhere there's skincare or pharmacy supplies!
I was excited to try out this product because I can have the occasional breakout here and there. This product personally didn't help me hide away breakouts. It's very strong smelling and it can sting if put on a pimple. My friends say it works for them, but not for me.
I feel like this does a good job reducing my acne. However, it tends to dry out my skin so I use it along with a moisturizer . I would recommend it to a friend acne. Within a couple days I saw a difference in my acne. I would buy this again for the price that it was.
Awesome spot treatment! Anytime I feel a pimple coming on, I put this on and leave it overnight and I swear it's practically stopped in its tracks by the next morning! The main ingredient is salicylic acid though, so if that doesn't work for you in other cleansers, this might not work as well.
This is my go to acne spot treatment. I have always preferred salicylic acid over benzol peroxide because for whatever reason it works better for me. When I use this product, I notice a difference the very next day and within a week or so the pimple is completely gone.
I love this spot treatment! Nothing that I have purchased before has ever worked so well. The packaging makes the product so easy to use. Just one tiny squeeze from the tube and you're ready to go. I always use this product before I go to bed, and it really does reduce or eliminate any trace of acne on my skin. (I tend to get large painful spots around my jawline.) I will continue to repurchase this product for my acne treatment.
This product is perfect for trying to get rid of any breakouts that you may have. I bought it because I had an embarrassing pimple before a date and I left it on for an hour before I got ready and felt as though it did a good job at drying it up with minimal effort.
It helps a lot not gonna lie but it’s just not what expecting. Maybe it was just my skin but wherever I would put it it would literally feel like it was burning so for me I wouldn’t really recommend it
I find that this is the best On the spot acne treatment. It can fill a bit burny but has never left a mark, though I don't know if I would recommend it for anyone with very sensitive skin. I also like it because it doesn't stain any fabric because it doesn't have benzoyl peroxide.
I cannot stress enough how this is an essential product to have in your makeup bag! I love it! Works wonders on my acne spots that I get if I sleep with makeup! I would definitely purchase it again which I do once mine is running out I go out and purchase another!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos