BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Nora S.
Gresham, OR
I use this regularly on my pimple spot and it exceeded my expectations! It dries it up and doesTHE JOB! It lasts a good amount of times I am a repeat user and you can get it anywhere from Walmart, target to Fred Meyers, anywhere there's skincare or pharmacy supplies!
McKenna K.
McHenry
I was excited to try out this product because I can have the occasional breakout here and there. This product personally didn't help me hide away breakouts. It's very strong smelling and it can sting if put on a pimple. My friends say it works for them, but not for me.
Abby G.
Fort Dodge
I feel like this does a good job reducing my acne. However, it tends to dry out my skin so I use it along with a moisturizer . I would recommend it to a friend acne. Within a couple days I saw a difference in my acne. I would buy this again for the price that it was.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Awesome spot treatment! Anytime I feel a pimple coming on, I put this on and leave it overnight and I swear it's practically stopped in its tracks by the next morning! The main ingredient is salicylic acid though, so if that doesn't work for you in other cleansers, this might not work as well.
Lindsey T.
Plainfield , IL
This is my go to acne spot treatment. I have always preferred salicylic acid over benzol peroxide because for whatever reason it works better for me. When I use this product, I notice a difference the very next day and within a week or so the pimple is completely gone.
Sarah M.
Johnstown, PA
I love this spot treatment! Nothing that I have purchased before has ever worked so well.  The packaging makes the product so easy to use.  Just one tiny squeeze from the tube and you're ready to go.  I always use this product before I go to bed, and it really does reduce or eliminate any trace of acne on my skin.  (I tend to get large painful spots around my jawline.) I will continue to repurchase this product for my acne treatment.
Karla L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is perfect for trying to get rid of any breakouts that you may have. I bought it because I had an embarrassing pimple before a date and I left it on for an hour before I got ready and felt as though it did a good job at drying it up with minimal effort.
Evelyn R.
Kilgore, TX
It helps a lot not gonna lie but it’s just not what expecting. Maybe it was just my skin but wherever I would put it it would literally feel like it was burning so for me I wouldn’t really recommend it
Hannah R.
I find that this is the best On the spot acne treatment. It can fill a bit burny but has never left a mark, though I don't know if I would recommend it for anyone with very sensitive skin. I also like it because it doesn't stain any fabric because it doesn't have benzoyl peroxide.
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
I cannot stress enough how this is an essential product to have in your makeup bag! I love it! Works wonders on my acne spots that I get if I sleep with makeup! I would definitely purchase it again which I do once mine is running out I go out and purchase another!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's