Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,307 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this regularly on my pimple spot and it exceeded my expectations! It dries it up and doesTHE JOB! It lasts a good amount of times I am a repeat user and you can get it anywhere from Walmart, target to Fred Meyers, anywhere there's skincare or pharmacy supplies!
Got a spot you need gone? Dab a little of this on twice a day. It works pretty well, especially if you have one of those bad boys that's not completely to a head yet, It works on the inflammation and pain. The only problem with using it on your whole face is that I found it pretty drying.
I feel like this does a good job reducing my acne. However, it tends to dry out my skin so I use it along with a moisturizer . I would recommend it to a friend acne. Within a couple days I saw a difference in my acne. I would buy this again for the price that it was.
You guys made me buy it lol!! " claims to not over dry but I'll see lol 100% of people showed clearer skin in just one day" also it is very small for the price so I let you guys know if this is a hit or flonk!
I buy this little guy every time. I use it overnight because if I use it during the day or under my makeup, you can tell I have something over my acne spot. It dries out my acne and makes them smaller. Only apply directly to the pimple, to prevent any dryness of the skin
This little tiny tube of product actually kicks butt! However, unless I'm getting it in an acne treatment kit, I don't buy it on it's own. It still does the job effectively and cheaply as compared to other brands, so don't be afraid to try it out if you're on a budget.
This seems to work great. I apply it to a pimple before bed and the pimple isn't gone the next day but it is significantly smaller. If the acne is open, then this product will burn for a few seconds, but i'd take the burn over having a growth on my face :)
I hated this product! It will eat your skin up! I was so disappointed in how this destroyed my face! It drys out the top layer of your skin without actually clearing the pimple. Do not use this product! Would never recommend this to anyone that wants nice clear skin!
This product is perfect for anytime of the year. The way it works so quickly to reduce the size of or completely get rid of a pimple is amazing! I have been using this for years and the formula seems to work perfectly for my skin!! It's amazing and a must have on the go.
Omg this clears all my Pimples I just leave a Little bit over each pimple over night before I go to bet and the next day my pimples are completely gone but doesn’t over dry at all this product is just amazing!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos